What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Ha Ray Donovan season 2 has started. . I love this show.

never got into that...but yes.....it started on the 13th...in yankland anyway...not sure what happens on this side with tv

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never got into that...but yes.....it started on the 13th...in yankland anyway...not sure what happens on this side with tv

Episode 1 of season 2 aired last night (here in SA land) ;)

Ha Ray Donovan season 2 has started. . I love this show.

I watched about 5 episodes and couldnt get into it at all, didnt bother again after those.

Pity Ill never get that time wasted back again :-(

Guillermo Del Toro's The Strain premiered beginning of this week. Pretty good start. Not quite liking the topic as it's been overdone IMO, but the acting is solid and the build up was good. hope it maintains momentum.

Guillermo Del Toro's The Strain premiered beginning of this week. Pretty good start. Not quite liking the topic as it's been overdone IMO, but the acting is solid and the build up was good. hope it maintains momentum.

eish...im battling to keep up as it is...now you throw another one in the mix!

I watched about 5 episodes and couldnt get into it at all, didnt bother again after those.

Pity Ill never get that time wasted back again :-(

I knew you wouldn't like Ray... a man of few words and plenty action. You're pretty much his polar opposite :lol:

eish...im battling to keep up as it is...now you throw another one in the mix!

Don't forget Extant, starring Halle Berry as an astronaut returned from a year long solo mission. Early days yet, but 7.8/10 IMDB rating so far.

Watching the last episode of Fargo.

On the line up: naked and afraid & the Americans...

VIKINGS!

I'd sure like to "Blood Eagle" a couple of politicians...and see how they "not" scream...

That was quite a scene!

Pretty cool series. I just finished season 2 last night and really look forward to the next.

Same for True Detective and of course G.O.T.

Watching the last episode of Fargo.

On the line up: naked and afraid & the Americans...

What a series!! The whole true story thing is unfortunately/fortunately not true...

That was quite a scene!

Pretty cool series. I just finished season 2 last night and really look forward to the next.

So good... Watch the series twice back to back..

What a series!! The whole true story thing is unfortunately/fortunately not true...

Yeah, guys at work said I lied when I told them it is a true story. True in the fact that it is just a story and nothing to do with real events.

That was quite a scene!

finished episode 8 last night...basically series 1

Freakin dark stuff...

cant wait for season two of true detective to start.

must say harrelson and Mcconaughey (glad i didnt have to spell that when i started writing) doing some proper acting in this series.

and walking dead needs to get going again. the sheriff (not Wyatt) needs to sort out terminus

cant wait for season two of true detective to start.

must say harrelson and Mcconaughey (glad i didnt have to spell that when i started writing) doing some proper acting in this series.

and walking dead needs to get going again. the sheriff (not Wyatt) needs to sort out terminus

+1