What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Game of Thrones my next favourite, watched the first 3 seasons while using the IDT

Tried to buy season 4 for this winter but its only available in Feb 2015 :cursing:

Yes we are also waiting for the next season.. and next book.. dammit he is taking long to finish it.. if you really can't wait, read the books.

Take a look a "Legit". It stars stand up shock comic Jim Jefferies. He has a skit on Oscar Pistorius on You Tube which is very funny. It looks like the show was cancelled after the end of the 2nd series which is a real pity.

i have been watching Breaking bad again with my wife...all she wants to do is go to the last episode and see what happens to walter white...she cant stand him...we have about 7 episodes left and she is not interested in watching those last 7 ...it drives me mad...cos when it was on, every week I was craving the next episode... and she couldn't be damned

I am ploughing through Breaking Bad at quite a rate -its like meth!

I just started series 5, but know that there is quite a gap until 6 starts up.

Some recommendations from me this week:

1.) The 100 - Turning into a very good show, nicely paced and enjoyable. Also the female lead is pretty damn....pretty :P

2.) Walking dead - New Season is picking up nicely, Rick finally knows who he is

3.) Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. - produced by Dick Wolfe from Law and Order and Miami Vice, these shows make excellent weekly viewing. Not gonna win any awards but always enjoyable.

4.) Saving Hope - I love and hate this show at the same time, which is what makes it good. Very few shows make me choose sides. And Michael Shanks has my eternal loyalty after Stargate SG-1

5.) Elementary - New Season starting, one of the best shows on TV

6.) Arrow - New season is just getting better and better.

The 100 was nice to watch (from a bit of eye candy point of view), but its not top quality gripping TV.

I am desperate for the next Game of Thrones to start, along with True Detective and Vikings. Those are better quality shows.

I might have to fill the gap with The Walking Dead series. I haven't seen any of those yet.

There is no Season 6 - its a hoax

But Season 5 is like seventeen seasons in 1...so that should suffice you

ok...been watching the 100...definitely aimed at the younger generation....although...its entertaining enough that I am on Episode 7...but...it annoys me that producers/directors/writers assume people wont think....like.....how does a women function on a space station without anyone realising she is pregnant! or...what are the chances of shooting some rockets into space and the people that need to see them just happen to be looking through a window while they are orbiting exactly over the exact spot on earth..and and and...anyway...I will continue

ok...been watching the 100...definitely aimed at the younger generation....although...its entertaining enough that I am on Episode 7...but...it annoys me that producers/directors/writers assume people wont think....like.....how does a women function on a space station without anyone realising she is pregnant! or...what are the chances of shooting some rockets into space and the people that need to see them just happen to be looking through a window while they are orbiting exactly over the exact spot on earth..and and and...anyway...I will continue

Lol.... I feel you!

Exactly, but yet it keeps you watching and the acting is decent. Which is the trick it pulls. :)

The 100 was nice to watch (from a bit of eye candy point of view), but its not top quality gripping TV.

I am desperate for the next Game of Thrones to start, along with True Detective and Vikings. Those are better quality shows.

I might have to fill the gap with The Walking Dead series. I haven't seen any of those yet.

Yes do that - I avoided it and then eventually relented when everyone was raving....and watched Seasons 1 and 2 and caught up in 3 in few weeks

Yes do that - I avoided it and then eventually relented when everyone was raving....and watched Seasons 1 and 2 and caught up in 3 in few weeks

Another vote for Walking Dead from me. Season 2 is like watching paint dry, but soldier through because the end is so worth it.