FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here watching Suits?

We're just done with season 4

just have to say that Sarah Rafferty is quite a hottie....

She's a stunner !

I started season 2 of Orange is the new black yesterday. . That's crazy stuff.. really enjoying it. Got really hectic towards end of season 1.

I enjoyed it actually...Season 2 is much better than season 1

I have a confession.............................

never been a big fan of gangster movies/tv shows...so.....I have never watched the Sopranos....started Season 1 this weekend...halfway through it already!..its all its cracked up to be

I enjoyed it actually...Season 2 is much better than season 1

Shees.. that was really good. . Sigh still a long time till season 3

So the first half of S05 of walking Dead ended on Sunday...and what a pile of tripe that was.....TWD S05 is almost as epic a fail as Dexter S05. In a effort to make a big WTF moment they wrote drivel that had about a dozen other less consequential alternatives. and it wasn't even a big WTF because that person was pretty weak anyway.

Very disappointed

I tried to do that without spoilers.

So the first half of S05 of walking Dead ended on Sunday...and what a pile of tripe that was.....TWD S05 is almost as epic a fail as Dexter S05. In a effort to make a big WTF moment they wrote drivel that had about a dozen other less consequential alternatives. and it wasn't even a big WTF because that person was pretty weak anyway.

Very disappointed

I tried to do that without spoilers.

For me it was the exact opposite, Season 5 has been the best for me so far in a long time. The ending had very valid reasons, **** happens and there's no happy endings.

Any of you watching Outlander? I am really enjoying it.

Loving It.  My favourite show at the moment.

Didn't enjoy the first episode, thought it was some boring romantic thing, boy was I wrong. 

Some of the things are really gory though like them showing the whipping of his back last week.

Loving It. My favourite show at the moment.

Didn't enjoy the first episode, thought it was some boring romantic thing, boy was I wrong.

Some of the things are really gory though like them showing the whipping of his back last week.

Yeah that was not nice.. never nice when the eye candy gets whipped too much[emoji6]

Does anyone here Remember Pacific Blue ??

its back on TV on CBS

Loved the show. But this is way back... Like in 1997 there about. Watched the show few months back, and was still good. Acting sucks, but who watched it for the acting?

Yeah that was not nice.. never nice when the eye candy gets whipped too much[emoji6]

Is the emphasis there on the words 'too much'?

Whats in the barn?

What a great series, follows the typical "pickers etc" but ONLY about motorbikes!!

Yeah man!!