How is your winter training progressing ?

Seeker911

Well summer has arrived early in CT so mine is doing just fine! One perfect day again to get km's in!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well summer has arrived early in CT so mine is doing just fine! One perfect day again to get km's in!

Hey

You're back in the saddle after the oil spill.

Welcome back

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is not going very well. Had to try very hard this morning on my run to chase the rabbit at 5h45 min / km. Managed to catch the rabbit at the 9km point.

For me, you'll need to amend the title of this thread to "how is your winter training progressing?

My previous 12 months...

post-1372-0-00985500-1374517738_thumb.png

okay, so February, March and April was as a result of a dislocated AC-joint after a crash

Tomorrow will be the first time I take the Stumpy out since 21 June. Can't wait, also need to shed the drinking weight.

Good, doing regular swim, runs, cycle 2x pewr week to work and back, 54km/day on the mtb...2:30 hrs /day in. Winter has been mild. No taking a 2 week break, then time to add interval training.

Enter as many scary races as possible!! Seems to be the only thing that gets my ass onto a saddle.

Just finished Jock.

Time to do 2,5 hour spinning sessions twice a week and long ride on Sat morning! IDT is just too damn boring, even with Sufferfest vids.

Got Carousel, riding to Sun City for Lost City and back, riding to Durban for Amashova, Satellite, 94.7 and then DC... Try keep that base strong for Argus - would love to do a sub 2:50!

Guest KwaZulu Boertjie

12h working day makes this too difficult...

Slowly picking up ... weekly group night rides (followed by beer) have kept it fun, IDT during TDF and some decent weather have helped ...running about 20kms a week now but noooooooooo swimming ... that can wait until September

Hmm after having a cold for a month and then spending 10 days in hospital with meningitis I'd say its going along... Slowly

Hmm after having a cold for a month and then spending 10 days in hospital with meningitis I'd say its going along... Slowly

Sjoe!!