Sani2C 2014

Blits

Hi Hubbers,

Does anyone know when the entries for the 2014 Sani2C will be open?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mid - july for 2013 riders.

August for everyone else.

that is according to the website.

www.sani2c.co.za

Looks like the Joberg2c prices shot up by almost 40%. I'm expecting the price for Sani to do the same.

Looks like the Joberg2c prices shot up by almost 40%. I'm expecting the price for Sani to do the same.

Can't be :eek: only the Epic 'rips' people off everyone else is in it for the 'love' of the sport :ph34r:

If that is the case I can see a lot more entries becoming available next year...

anyone know how the sani2c is working. again the waiting list? cause then it is not even worth a try. I have been forever on the waiting list.

It'll probably be the same waiting list process. I wouldn't rely on getting an entry from the waiting list though. This year there were plenty of entries being sold right here. Keep an eye out.

With the addition of Dusi2C people getting an entry, I think it will be more difficult to get an entry for Sani this year.

If that is the case I can see a lot more entries becoming available next year...

Doubt it. People will pay.

Hi Guys

What do you anticipate the entry fees would be for 2014?

Edited by PieterL