The Burry case: Dropping and reinstating of charges

TimW

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened? Strength to her in this ordeal.

Have yet to see any info on it. Anyone know if any news outlets or journos are doing live updates?

Dries Liebenberg@DriesLiebenberg15h

Burry Stander's bicycle, taxi both in roadworthy condition, police expert testifies in Port Shepstone court #sabcnews

ries Liebenberg@DriesLiebenberg15h

Magistrate to inspect Burry Stander accident scene at Shelly Beach on KZN south coast tomorrow #sabcnews

You would have thought the magistrate would have inspected it by now, before trying to prosecute a case here he needs to proof the driver of Taxi was negligent.

G

You would have thought the magistrate would have inspected it by now, before trying to prosecute a case here he needs to proof the driver of Taxi was negligent.

G

If the case hasn't been before him, he has no reason to inspect the site. Unreasonable to expect otherwise. Magistrates don't prosecute; they hear matters.

Sorry true, missed the fact that it was the magistrate that was going to inspect the site, my brain read, advocate/lawyer/council,

excuse me, no coffee yet.

G

If the case hasn't been before him, he has no reason to inspect the site. Unreasonable to expect otherwise. Magistrates don't prosecute; they hear matters.

Just read an unedited and unpublished version of yesterday's proceedings. Apparently it was raised in court that you can only cross a solid line when turning into a residential property. Is that true?

Just read an unedited and unpublished version of yesterday's proceedings. Apparently it was raised in court that you can only cross a solid line when turning into a residential property. Is that true?

If I remember correctly it is true. At intersections the line will be broken that would normally allow you to turn into another street.