Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great event as always. Waiting for laaities to start moaning.

Good to see so many hubbers.

Only had 2 beers DIPS I promise!

Top class ride by you and mike oom....power!

Discovered that cpt Morgan makes an excellent recovery drink...who knew?

Top class ride by you and mike oom....power!

Discovered that cpt Morgan makes an excellent recovery drink...who knew?

How did the gearing work out on the first climb today & who won the case of beers?

How did the gearing work out on the first climb today & who won the case of beers?

32x20 were golden absolutely perfect for mankele, defnitely what I will be running come SA champs next yes rat mankele. The ego thought about 32x18 but glad I went with the 20. Not going to lie, was missing a suspension fork....my hands are proper sore, but nothing that a cpt can't sort out.

We won oom, was there ever any doubt...swift over to you

32x20 were golden absolutely perfect for mankele, defnitely what I will be running come SA champs next yes rat mankele. The ego thought about 32x18 but glad I went with the 20. Not going to lie, was missing a suspension fork....my hands are proper sore, but nothing that a cpt can't sort out.

We won oom, was there ever any doubt...swift over to you

Well done team blood sweat beers rum & whiskey. I'll wait for swifts version of events.

What an awesome event! We had a real tough race. Day 1 my heart rate went crazy and day 2&3 my partner cramped up real bad! We struggled home on all three days...

Will definitely be back in 2014!!!

Well done team blood sweat beers rum & whiskey. I'll wait for swifts version of events.

Ooooo can't wait for that, made our move after the first couple of switchbacks this am, and you give mackie half a sniff of a bushtunnel and he is gone.

We'll you and mike certainly carried some good form, your results show it. Big up

That was the most amazing weekend...awesome cycling, awesome bush tunnels, awesome mates. and NO punctures :eek:

Exactly mike, can't think of a better three day stage race...those trails keeps you honest from the word go...you can't hide on the flats cause there aren't any, no free miles on the downs, cause they are super fast and loose...the singletrack isn't groomed, so you technical rider can gain time by choosing good lines and the climbs...well let's just say they make breedts look like a bultjie. What more can a mtb'er want

What an awesome weekend of mountain biking as mountain biking should be. Well done to Mark and company.

I looked around the pub and tent for a bunch of hooligans but found none . On day 2 I joined a dude for a smoke break waiting for partners and this is how I met Rouxjie . Sorry I though you were hooligans and also that we did not get around to a dop but my neighbour had a bar fridge in his landy