rock

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE BEST CHEAT :whistling:

And the biggest **** :devil:

For many it was not about the doping, we all know most people were doing it, but it was about who he was in the scheme of things and how he pushed those ideals on others, and crushed those who went against him like Bassons etc.

I now wee in the veldt. Scared they catch freeze and test when I win something!!!!!!!! ...... or hell freezes over!!!!!!!

Thats why i say, give Lance his titles back. Sure he doped, but so did everybody else. He is being made the fall guy for everbody else's sins.

If everybody was doping and he was too, we can safely say he beat them fair and square.

When I made that statement way back I was being accused of being a fan.

And Bruyneel is still running around with his dick out.

If Armstrong had slithered away into the brush in Texas then he probably would have kept his titles. Instead his jealous chum ratted him out and here we are.

no honour among theives the saying goes...?

I want x2 "events" for everything (Olympics, Tour de France, Rugby World Cup etc etc) - one for clean and another event where you may use what you want! A super steroid Olympics! Would be awesome!!!

Slightly off topic, but I still think a doped Olympics would be awesome. In my doped Olympics, the awards would only be handed out a week after the event though, and you'd be disqualified if you had to be admitted to hospital or if you died. It would be crazy to see what humans could do with "modern medicine" and no rules or testing.

Imagine the insane stuff that we'd see. People chucking javelins into orbit, and distance runners doing marathons at Bolt's 100m pace. I would pay good money to watch that.

I want x2 "events" for everything (Olympics, Tour de France, Rugby World Cup etc etc) - one for clean and another event where you may use what you want! A super steroid Olympics! Would be awesome!!!

Great minds..... :thumbup:

Thats why i say, give Lance his titles back. Sure he doped, but so did everybody else. He is being made the fall guy for everbody else's sins.

If everybody was doping and he was too, we can safely say he beat them fair and square.

I would tell them to stick it.........

But then wouldn't we just end up where we are now x 2 ?

How would you stop the clean mob from taking a dip into the cookie jar?