What would you do? Split...

Tumbleweed

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:w00t: .... No, was a while back with my freelance work. How's the coffee skillz though?

I can make an frisco instant look like a Illy cap, but doesn't taste the same I am afraid.

Is this a tread staffer thing....hell do you guys have an opening for a tea lady?

Hahahahaha! No, I haven't worked for Tread for a while.

Hey, dassie, remember that road trip back from the World Cup in 2011?! That journey was a wee bit longer than originally planned! Sharing that dorm room with the Swedish girls at the backpackers... ;-)

Pretty much the same boat.

However as great as Jozi2Kozi is, the WC really doesn't come round that often, so the choice is clear for me this time round.

what he said

I would rather go to WC and ride Karkloof/Giba/Hilton while down there. Oh wait... That's what I'm doing anyway :D

I'd choose to ride before choosing to watch riding any day.

Dude, I have been to the last three World Cups in PMB, and it's kinda hard to put into words...especially last year when Greg took the win! The place erupted!

Hey, dassie, remember that road trip back from the World Cup in 2011?! That journey was a wee bit longer than originally planned! Sharing that dorm room with the Swedish girls at the backpackers... ;-)

You can't stop there.....you had us at swedish girls.

Or is this a what goes on tour thing?

All expenses paid, and VIP treatment.

WHATS THE QUESTION??????

Exacto

I can make an frisco instant look like a Illy cap, but doesn't taste the same I am afraid.

I can't believe you uttered that word! Somewhere a barista died a gruesome death!

Geez ja that was a jol, all on my birthday weekend.

Thought they we're Danish though? ... Damit, always get my Nordics and confectionary mixed up!

You are a box .... I can't believe I actually used to have respect for you!

I was so peeved off I went to the kitchen to brew this up on our obsolete (read K@K) coffee machine in order to bring some civility back to this thread.

In case you are wondering those are DELUXE COFFEE WORKS beans being used.

http://www.deluxecoffeeworks.co.za/

post-5403-0-10765000-1375187404_thumb.jpg

Tumbles, given your frequent hospital visits when dismounting either voluntary or involuntary from a MTB/Fixie/take your pick, I would strongly suggest that you save yourself the pain and suffering of visiting multiple branches of your local (Glenwood), transfer the entry into my name and visit the sleepy hollow of PMB.

Doing something always trumps watching something!

I'd choose to ride before choosing to watch riding any day.

compare apples and apples :ph34r:

I equate this to watching WRC live vs driving down to Durban in my car... EVERY day for a week...

I know which one I think is more exciting!

I have been looking forward to World Champs in PMB for about a year now. Am sorted with accomodation, booked leave and a couple of hook-ups with mates and some my "stalkers" from social media...

Then just 10 minutes ago, a mail landed in my in box inviting me to take part in the Jozi2Kozi. All expenses paid, and VIP treatment.

Don't know what to do...help?

That, my friend is called... subtle Bragging!!

A good person like you should offer it up to one of your hard working mates...who will in turn shower you with beers for as long as you can drink them... :thumbup: