TBMTBC what you are not allowed to talk about on FB group

Guest Smimby

Seriously?, another thread moaning about the club, its getting a bit much and clearly not getting you anywhere.

If you want other trails just ask, leave the moaning out. There are so many trails to chose from. The only time I ride the club trails is when I'm short on time and just want a quick ride.

http://www.mtbroutes.co.za/trails/western-cape/peninsula-a-winelands.html

My favourite within an hours drive

Welvanpas

Delvera

Jonkershoek

Bottelary

Tokai

Just over an hours drive

Thandi / Paul Clouver

Lebanon

OakValley

Grabouw

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?, another thread moaning about the club, its getting a bit much and clearly not getting you anywhere.

If you want other trails just ask, leave the moaning out. There are so many trails to chose from. The only time I ride the club trails is when I'm short on time and just want a quick ride.

http://www.mtbroutes...-winelands.html

My favourite within an hours drive

Welvanpas

Delvera

Jonkershoek

Bottelary

Tokai

Just over an hours drive

Thandi / Paul Clouver

Lebanon

OakValley

Grabouw

How would you feel if it was that were being treated like that? How do you think Davinci feels? How many people knows what is REALLY going on in the club?

How would you feel if it was that were being treated like that? How do you think Davinci feels? How many people knows what is REALLY going on in the club?

I understand you are both upset and the reasons, but its already been spoken on one thread, why start another one to say the same thing.

I understand you are both upset and the reasons, but its already been spoken on one thread, why start another one to say the same thing.

I agree with Ratty.

Please stop as the HubSA has paid attention to this in quite an extensive thread.

I am a member of this club, and after voicing my opinion on their Facebook page I was removed from the group.... "guess who maintains the trails" is what I said

Six weeks later I am still not receiving anything from the Committee and have to constantly email them and ask, but I am ignored. Again today I called Matt to ask what is going on.

Only to be told that they want a meeting, this is after the "forgot" about me at the previous meeting.

I have done nothing wrong to get kicked out in the 1st place, and now I am told that I need to

go to a "hearing" / chat ? What for ? Where is the official proof that I did anything wrong?

I don’t have access to the FB group and I am told that it is NOT part of the club and not a right but a privilege to be on that page. Altough they advertise it on their official website.

Since I started the other thread, the Constitution appeared on the website and now the financials.....? Interesting hey?

So ........fellow hubbers where else can I go ride? I have heard of Bottlaray hills but not sure how to get there.

Edit: so a friend wanted to setup a pettion for a SGM after numerous attempts to communicate with the comitee failed....now it is called briging the club into disrepute.....?

post-4352-0-01370900-1378962418_thumb.jpg

Tankman, I remember that when you were very happy to accept assistance from these friends preparing for the epic and now you dont want to support her?

You were also ready to copy a TBMTBC member board hey! Lucky for you someone paid your membership for you! So mabe you should not comment.

Edited by Smimby

who's Davinci..?, is he that "Code" guy,..did he crack the code yet..

Edited by BFScott

Jeese and it's not even friday yet! To date I've had no issues with the club and so what if they make a few extra bucks with the membership fees?? When was the last time you rode the members only sections? It's awesome but someone had to put in hard labour to build it.

Give credit where it's due and enjoy the ride!!

Tankman, I remember that when you were very happy to accept assistance from these friends preparing for the epic and now you dont want to support her?

You were also ready to copy a TBMTBC member board hey! Lucky for you someone paid your membership for you! So mabe you should not comment.

i would be seriously pissed if someone says that about me on a public forum. Keep you pissing contest outside please

i would be seriously pissed if someone says that about me on a public forum. Keep you pissing contest outside please

True, maybe out of context here....i could have pm him hey?

come on smimby, just get on your bike and ride (and if you hate it that much, get in your car and drive to other trails). Don't get frustrated because we don't all share the same point of view. TBMTB rocks!!

post-7002-0-63509100-1378967054_thumb.jpg

come on smimby, just get on your bike and ride (and if you hate it that much, get in your car and drive to other trails). Don't get frustrated because we don't all share the same point of view. TBMTB rocks!!

What makes you think I dont ride? My issue is the way we are treated on the FB page and by the commitee......I dont have an issue with the trails, but the way the commitee has handled things is pathetic. Not to even Mention the promisses and then nothing happens.

No reason has been given why we were removed from the FB page.....so that is my frustration and you will not share it because it does not affect you.....so come on.....

The Queen Bee of the TBMTBC has spoken, julle moet luister manne of sy skop julle almal se Strava gatte ;-D

jeez dude get over yourself. maybe you take yourself too seriously. just ride the f@%ing trails - they are awesome and in good condition considering all the traffic and rain. clearly the club is doing a good job because everyone bar 1 or 2 bitching on the hub seem happy.

if you don't like the club leave. and as for this -

"So ........fellow hubbers where else can I go ride? I have heard of Bottlaray hills but not sure how to get there."

- anyone can find those trails (or numerous others) with a simple google or hub search. stop being a bloody whining old woman.

(disclaimer - no offence to old women intended)

What makes you think I dont ride? My issue is the way we are treated on the FB page and by the commitee......I dont have an issue with the trails, but the way the commitee has handled things is pathetic. Not to even Mention the promisses and then nothing happens.

No reason has been given why we were removed from the FB page.....so that is my frustration and you will not share it because it does not affect you.....so come on.....

Seeing the way you carry on here I am not suprised you were removed from the FB page

Someone wave a wand...