MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a race, moto3 never disappoints.

Good job DB, could have finished first... could have finished tenth... it was all so close.

So close! He'll get there this season, he's got a super strong team around him with the correct 'mental' people as well.

What a race, moto3 never disappoints.

Good job DB, could have finished first... could have finished tenth... it was all so close.

Classic Moto 3 race. DB did an incredible job managing that race. 2 years ago you would have expected him to go down in the second last lap.

When you wide open at 315km/h and two Ducati’s come past you like you standing still.

Really feel for the dude. He did so well to get past the Ducs and they made him look stupid.

Really feel for the dude. He did so well to get past the Ducs and they made him look stupid.

Was always going to be a run for the line, his exit on the last corner did t help for sure. But even if he hooked it up well I don’t think he’d been able to hold off the two slipstreaming rockets.

I had good hopes for Rossi after quali. Race was a disaster.

Was always going to be a run for the line, his exit on the last corner did t help for sure. But even if he hooked it up well I don’t think he’d been able to hold off the two slipstreaming rockets.

I had good hopes for Rossi after quali. Race was a disaster.

Yeah Rossi looked a sitting duck. Going from 6 to 14 in a few laps he looked super slow. He did well to get back up there though. The KTM’s were just nowhere. They got up to the top 10 and just disintegrated.

When you wide open at 315km/h and two Ducati’s come past you like you standing still.

If it was cycling it would be unbelievable

In MotoGP its just Ducati grunt 

Yeah Rossi looked a sitting duck. Going from 6 to 14 in a few laps he looked super slow. He did well to get back up there though. The KTM’s were just nowhere. They got up to the top 10 and just disintegrated.

Well, not quite, BB could be in some trouble for giving the old Doc a nudge; that sent him down to 16 or so . Although Rossi got his revenge when, I assume, BB's tyres went "off". Always a tough track for KTM, and maybe Honda although Poll rode well, the rest battled a little.

No mention of Vinales that had his annual good ride, and showed those Dukes how things are done?  :ph34r:

I had no hope when the Dukes blitzed them all of the line, but at least Yammies and Suzooks showed us that acceleration and top speed is not everything, you still need to brake and turn.

Honda was nowhere last night, but waiting with baited breath for MM93's return.

GONNA BE AN INTERESTING SEASON.

No mention of Vinales that had his annual good ride, and showed those Dukes how things are done?  :ph34r:

I had no hope when the Dukes blitzed them all of the line, but at least Yammies and Suzooks showed us that acceleration and top speed is not everything, you still need to brake and turn.

Vinales could finish 15th next week and no-one would be surprised.

Let's see what happens next.

My money is on a Suzuki win.

I see Franco had his bikes holeshot device malfunction, was stuck in squat mode I believe. What you get when you are the last Yamaha in the pecking order I suppose.

What you get when you put all your development eggs in one basket. They made the same mistake with Pedrosa all those years ago, building that mini v5