MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Valentino Rossi says reports that he has already officially signed for Petronas Yamaha are 'not true. It's fake' - but confirms a 2021 MotoGP deal is now '99%' done."

This whole thing is such a debacle. Italian news reported that the deal is done, and when the Petronas boss finished his Saturday morning bike ride, his phone had blown up about this and he was like, what, I don't know anything about this.

So bizarre.

Nevertheless, there were bikes on track yesterday, and the fast guys are still fast. Ducati seems to be in trouble, but we won't know anything until Sunday at 14h00.

Once the green flag drops, the production of bovine manure stops. I am so damn excited it is unreal.

Just shows what an abortion of a decision it is.

Can't bloody wait! Recording today since it's my granddaughter's first birthday but will avoid all MSM till I've watched [emoji41]

What a qualifying session today.

BB33 impressed, MM93 showed that he is planning to rule the roost again this year, Vinales showed some promise, Quartararo showed some decent early pace. It looks like this is going to be a humdinger of a year.

Woah, hope Marquez is ok. That was hectic. 

Fractured humerus (upper arm). That's 2020 done for him I think. There's 5 races in the first 6 weeks of this condensed 13-round season.

Edit: He did however win the championship by 151 points last year, which is near as makes no difference exactly 6 races. But that would be a miracle.

Edited by bertusras

Was not able to watch live but was following via google and twitter.

Looked like a proper race!

Crazy race that. Disappointed for Brad and Marc. Hope Mark surgery goes well. How’s how Quartararo celebrates so hard crossing the line he set his airbag off!!

Recon Brad will get a podium this year. 

Pity to see MM93 crash like that, guess that's what happens when you push the boundaries, although his boundaries are much further out than anyone else's. Can't really see the point of him rushing back in a compacted season and a serious injury like that. Feel sorry for the rest of the field in 2021, he'll be back and even more hungry. 

Imagine a podium with Brad, Rossi and Jack.... 

jeez! that first save by Marc! the guy is unbelievable. then to be lapping 1 s faster than everyone else. just crazy. At least we know he is human...

fastest lap of the race went to Brad. he was 20s behind after his mistake and came back to claim 12th. i would love to see comparative lap times between him and marc over that period.

Fractured humerus (upper arm). That's 2020 done for him I think. There's 5 races in the first 6 weeks of this condensed 13-round season.

Edit: He did however win the championship by 151 points last year, which is near as makes no difference exactly 6 races. But that would be a miracle.

Honda is in big poo, Cal's been diagnosed with a fractured wrist and needs surgery too.

So the only 2 guys able to ride the Honda are out.

Glad Fabulous Quarterpounder got his first win, even if it is so that we can stop hearing about it coming EVERY second......