MotoGP

SeaBee

Jip, and the other problem you have is there are kits for fitting a 350LC/YPVS motor into those Mito's so you find people buying up the blown ones and building hybrids instead of fixing them. They will appreciate in price though, probably, but don't take my word for it.

OMG!! GENUIS!!!

There's a crew of dudes I often see in HB that roll on MINT RD350's. My partner even knows the smell and the sound now.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jip, and the other problem you have is there are kits for fitting a 350LC/YPVS motor into those Mito's so you find people buying up the blown ones and building hybrids instead of fixing them. They will appreciate in price though, probably, but don't take my word for it.

Did not know that. Must be why money chases them.

OMG!! GENUIS!!!

There's a crew of dudes I often see in HB that roll on MINT RD350's. My partner even knows the smell and the sound now.

Yeah, they go out often. We get the pics on our 2T group.

post-35569-0-72243400-1616654218_thumb.jpg

And a little off topic, but still fantastic news... awesome for Cambo. 

https://motoamerica.com/team-hammer-named-official-road-racing-partner-by-suzuki/

About time, Cam was showing them up badly in the superbike races on a superstock bike. I am really happy for him, hope he makes it count now!!!

This is a local guy in Jhb's bike. Just search Mito350.com, lots to look at.......
post-35569-0-41608000-1616655359_thumb.jpgpost-35569-0-70536000-1616655363_thumb.jpgpost-35569-0-66647500-1616655368_thumb.jpgpost-35569-0-78454900-1616655375_thumb.jpg

The back seat is hideous!!!!

Also the single disc up front is scary, why he binned it at Zwartkops when he cooked the brakes I suppose.......

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Can’t wait for the racing to start tonight. 1st and 2nd row occupied by Yamaha and Ducati with not a single KTM even looking close to making Q2. My podium prediction is Morbidelli, Miller and Quartararo.

Great to see Darryn Binder on pole.

Yeah, they go out often. We get the pics on our 2T group.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

About time, Cam was showing them up badly in the superbike races on a superstock bike. I am really happy for him, hope he makes it count now!!!

I saw those guys in Mouille Point about a year ago when on my way to coffee. All parked outside a coffee shop.

30 minutes later, I walked out again to see 2 of them having real trouble starting and one even push starting. by this time some members of the group had given up on them and were riding away. 

I had a good old laugh at that. Reminded me of the old days. Good old two-strokes..

Can’t wait for the racing to start tonight. 1st and 2nd row occupied by Yamaha and Ducati with not a single KTM even looking close to making Q2. My podium prediction is Morbidelli, Miller and Quartararo.

Great to see Darryn Binder on pole.

Can't seem to find broadcast times on DSTV?