Argus 2014

vaalkol

I created it, but I like to think that it belongs to TheHub community. Lots of people have contributed to it.

Brilliant idea, thanks for adding me btw

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant idea, thanks for adding me btw

I also can't take credit for the idea. Someone else did the same thing for 94.7 last year, and that's where I got the idea.

I also can't take credit for the idea. Someone else did the same thing for 94.7 last year, and that's where I got the idea.

Has there been a meeting place been arranged, or is it just a list of people that are riding?

I'll create a thread for this, but for you impatient ones, here goes.

Meet at Virgin Active Greenpoint at 7h30. Ride to Duikerbossie and back at a very relaxed pace. The one's so inclined can stop at a Coffee Shop and get to know the other Hubbers a bit bitter.

I'll create a thread for this, but for you impatient ones, here goes.

Meet at Virgin Active Greenpoint at 7h30. Ride to Duikerbossie and back at a very relaxed pace. The one's so inclined can stop at a Coffee Shop and get to know the other Hubbers a bit bitter.

And perhaps meet up with the PPA "Ride for your life" that will depart from Maidens Cove Camps Bay at 07h00 (coffee and get together from 06h30 at Maidens Cove)

Edited by DJR

And perhaps meet up with the PPA "Ride for your life" that will depart from Maidens Cove Camps Bay at 08h00 (coffee and get together from 07h00 at Maidens Cove)

Wanted to suggest that, not a bad idea.

20y in the medical field and still I cant get rid of the bloody flu! Latest weather guesses?

You should have stubbed your toe, there is a hubber that could have helped you out........

Havn't read the whole thread but is no one concerned about the size of groups as well as the time gaps between groups.A,vets,sub vets,ladies and masters all starting in one group.Time gaps are 2 min for some and 1MIN for others.Me thinks there is going to be a bit of chaos out there with loads of bunches coming together.

Havn't read the whole thread but is no one concerned about the size of groups as well as the time gaps between groups.A,vets,sub vets,ladies and masters all starting in one group.Time gaps are 2 min for some and 1MIN for others.Me thinks there is going to be a bit of chaos out there with loads of bunches coming together.

There has been speculation that first few groups are much smaller. There are guys with low seeding indexes that are in lower groups than before. But no one knows for sure.

Looked at the layout for the start groups on the web site.

A, B, C, D and E are small. F and G are like twice the size of A to E together. Not keen on that congestion and argy bargy, :(

Scroll down a bit to see the pics.

http://www.cycletour...start-line-101/

I heard 325 in the A,Vet,Sub vet ladies & masters bunch.

B bunch 2 min behind and C bunch 1 min behind them.

A Batch pen actually looks quite large compared to B to E, perhaps they are 200 to 250 each.

"F" batch stands for = "F" up

so who is gonna be wearing their hub kit on Sunday? I reckon Matt should come meet us on Saturday with a big box on special.. :whistling: