94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask wife/GF/Mom/Dad to drop you off then ride back afterwards.

Slim seun! that's not bad idea...

I was alo like

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/0513/wtf-japan-gif-ice-cream-mean.gif

WTF is that

I'm just going to enjoy the day...my training's been going relatively well enough to attempt a 4h30 on my mtb, but should be closer to 5h30.

ON A SIDE NOTE

Shouldn't the Hubbers from Pta/Centurion perhaps try and arrange to go there together to collect numbers and then all contribute to petrol or something? I have a Verso, so we can be 6 or 7 if two are small lightweight roadies :whistling:

Gautrain would have been a nice option

Hahahaha the worst seeding in my life!!! :blink: I only do MTB, but bought me a road bike and 94.7 will be my first race. . .please help. Is there no way I can improve my seeding?? I'm in VV :thumbdown: start last.

I wanted to do sub 3 hours. .is this possible from this start time??

if you a strong rider anything is possible:)

How do they work the cut off times?

I see that some start at like 10:21 and there is already a cut off time 30 min later?

Ek sê ma bru's.

I am going to park in the VIP area with my Aston Martin and get Karools (my gardening technician) to walk my bike to the start chute whilst the organizers take me there on a black Vespa (must be black)

My race fuel the week before.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/11/14/bottle.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/14/article-2217777-02358A79000005DC-298_233x423.jpg

Ek sê ma bru's.

I am going to park in the VIP area with my Aston Martin and get Karools (my gardening technician) to walk my bike to the start chute whilst the organizers take me there on a black Vespa (must be black)

My race fuel the week before.

By the sound of things, you're having some of that mix of yours right now......

Guest Travis.

Proper cyclist would analyse a race and organise a break at a good time and drop said wheel suckers in style. Klapping fellow cyclists in a race is only indicative of SWS (Small Willy Syndrome).

Lekker Team Cough Syrup. I suppose you can justify anything trying to call it tactics.

You sound like a keyboard warrior. Why not come wheel suck me

By the sound of things, you're having some of that mix of yours right now......

I am very thirsty.

Im so glad you are sharing your strategy and doepa with us.

Sharing is caring.

Normally I would be too eager in the first half of the ride, meaning that I am pretty buggered by the time I get to the Jukskei (Spelling) and I suffer to the end. But if I place myself well I would propably start hammering it from the Jukskei if all is well. Will tell you as the day progresses ;)

Fixed it but watch out for a KL@P if you caught wheel sucking !!