94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

Sharing is caring.

Where are you adding the 4th bottle cage to your bike or are you taking your Camelback?

edit: spelling

Edited by Carpet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lekker Team Cough Syrup. I suppose you can justify anything trying to call it tactics.

You sound like a keyboard warrior. Why not come wheel suck me

No need to wheelsuck you. Especially since it is evident that you lack some social skills. Clearly you had some problem to drop some other wheelsuckers. I just ride my pace that I like. No need to work myself up if someone else wheelsucks.

Edited by Bateleur1

Guest Travis.

Ah I see, the sport you're looking for is triathlons or time trials. No bunch riding and not a chance to have your wheel sucked unless it's by accident and then they full deserve it.

I guess you get people with a i can do this attitude and you get wheel suckers who have to rely on others to get anywhere. It is the same in life.

Edited by Tevez

Guest Travis.

No need to wheelsuck you. Especially since it is evident that lack some social skills. Clearly you had some problem to drop some other wheelsuckers. I just ride my pace that I like. No need to work myself up if someone else wheelsucks.

Cool story bro. Tell me more?

Enough about wheel sucking . . . and klapping

Cycling is supposed to be fun ? ( for most of us ) I will wheel suck if I'm hanging on. . , help where I can if im strong enough , should someone sit to long on my wheel , I'll sure as hell not Klap them but would be smarter and find a gap to get rid of them . . .

my 2 cents worth . . .

:whistling:

How do they work the cut off times?

I see that some start at like 10:21 and there is already a cut off time 30 min later?

that is a bit harsh.maybey they calculated it before there was so many entries? how far until first cut off?

How do they work the cut off times?

I see that some start at like 10:21 and there is already a cut off time 30 min later?

that is a bit harsh.maybe they calculated it before there was so many entries? how far until first cut off?

Cycling is supposed to be fun ? ( for most of us ) I will wheel suck if I'm hanging on. . , help where I can if im strong enough , should someone sit to long on my wheel , I'll sure as hell not Klap them but would be smarter and find a gap to get rid of them . . .

my 2 cents worth . . .

Yip, Pretty much my sentiment.

that is a bit harsh.maybey they calculated it before there was so many entries? how far until first cut off?

It's somewhere on the M1, not even 10 km from the start. You can run there in that time.

Edited by Fester

It's somewhere on the M1, not even 10 km from the start. You can run there in that time.

last year the first cutt off was 18 km,keep in mind if you start from there you are maybe not the most fit or fast cyclist.

Errm. Not sure what I was doing but I think I added my name. Does it save the changes somewhere in cyberspace? :blush:

Yes, it saves it in the cloud (aka google's servers.)

my 2 cents worth . . .

This mean that you going to push me :clap: :clap: :clap: