When do I name and shame

Vetseun

Vetseun.

Bottom line and this is how I see it.

Once the seller gets a confirmation of payment, he has no excuse to get to the post office as soon as possible (same day, or if busy a possible 2 day leeway ,but he needs to then communicate) and also supply the tracking number no less than half a day since the item left his hands.

Nope, once the paid amount reflects in your bank account, then payment is done.

SMS, Faxed, or emailed "confirmation of payment" notifications are too easy to gyppo.

Communication is key though. and next day delivery after payment is confirmed is not unheard of either - it may take a few days.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for you but once I get a confirmation of payment you still gonna wait until I am satisfied the money is in the bank !!

Is that not confirmation of payment, or did you think with all the fraud going on one would just accept any old e-mail, text or MMS.

SMS, Faxed, or emailed "confirmation of payment" notifications are too easy to gyppo.

Communication is key though. and next day delivery after payment is confirmed is not unheard of either - it may take a few days.

You would Fax, Sms email a proof of payment

Yeah, we sure have winners on here today, read me previous reply.

For me confirmation of payment constitutes the fact that the money reflects in my account.

Sorry for you but once I get a confirmation of payment you still gonna wait until I am satisfied the money is in the bank !!

The last bike I sold the prospective buyer arrived with a locked cash box

When he was satisfied we sat at the dining room table and counted out 13K cash :thumbup:

Is that not confirmation of payment, or did you think with all the fraud going on one would just accept any old e-mail, text or MMS.

A friends sold an SLR camera and received an SMS and email confirmation - both were fake and he posted the camera based on that. He called the guy up (who all of a sudden had a difference accent) and the guy just laughed at him and told him he was an idiot and he would send the camera back if he deposited another R5k. Which he obviously didnt do - so I can understand the reflecting in bank account part.

I guess do it NOW!!!

I sell stuff regularly on the Hub, and on 2 occasions I have seen this MO;

Potential buyer responds immediately, and shows interest.

So keeps you on a line, so I "lost" potential real buyers.

Then, just no more contact or feedback.

This person is just offline and not available and do not respond to any communication.

My rule is, if you could reply on the same day RE an ad, and then not conclude the sale in a day after that, I move on to the next interested party.

I paid for the item yesterday morning at 08h10 .

Since then, to be exact at 08h12 yesterday, the person has not been online again.

Now in your humble opinions, when do I strip my moer and get agro?

08h:15

If you do not have anything to add to the original topic please move banter to a chit-chat discussion.

Off-topic comments will be removed.

On a serious note, it is possible to get a refund for efts if you phone and say you made an error AFAIK.

One a less serious topic:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/segasonicdude/Derailed_thread_by_StareOfGreed.jpg

Vesteun, do the deed.

It's time these unethical knobs realise they can't just do as they please.

Anyone who doesn't enjoy the comment, I have included the button.

http://cdn2.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1315/REPORT_5260380_lrg.jpg