Assaulted rider on the Spruit

Paulst12

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha, wonder who would have been the villain if the guy getting assaulted was the one with the tattoos.

I don't know how a guy lands the first punch and then one allows him to get away with it.

Unless of course the victim lays an assault charge which in itself could turn out rather fruitless.

Anyways.

Just saw this on gevreetsboek.

Dear all this morning I was assaulted by a husband a wife who were walking there 7 dogs As I approached the bridge going ove the spruit into parkhurst a woman was walikin with her dogs in the opposite side I noticed a male approaching the bridge I slowed down to about 5 klm and as I noticed she had moved into the middle of the bridge with her hands on her hips and elbows out As I passed her she hit me so I stopped turned my buke around and asked her why she hit me She started screaming abuse at me You f..ing cyclists think you own the spruit etc. During this volley of abuse I hit the concrete Her husband had crept up on me and without warning punched me in the jaw from behind. I composed myself and then said to him he is a coward and he should now try and kill me as he had threatened as I lay on the concrete. I said to him cancer can't kill me and he had hit me with all he had without much effect.

I don't know how a guy lands the first punch and then one allows him to get away with it.

Unless of course the victim lays an assault charge which in itself could turn out rather fruitless.

Anyways.

Dear all this morning I was assaulted by a husband a wife who were walking there 7 dogs As I approached the bridge going ove the spruit into parkhurst a woman was walikin with her dogs in the opposite side I noticed a male approaching the bridge I slowed down to about 5 klm and as I noticed she had moved into the middle of the bridge with her hands on her hips and elbows out As I passed her she hit me so I stopped turned my buke around and asked her why she hit me She started screaming abuse at me You f..ing cyclists think you own the spruit etc. During this volley of abuse I hit the concrete Her husband had crept up on me and without warning punched me in the jaw from behind. I composed myself and then said to him he is a coward and he should now try and kill me as he had threatened as I lay on the concrete. I said to him cancer can't kill me and he had hit me with all he had without much effect.

Do you know if he is taking it any further or is this the end of it?

Anyways.

With his spelling skills, he should join The Hub. Spelling and grammar police will flame the poor sod.

Guest Latent Blue

Easy now.

Them's fighting words. ;)

I do find people with tatoos strange...

Can't be trusted they all druggies,skum bags, ex prisoners, AND DO U KNOW WHAT THEY GOING TO LOOK LIKE AT 80 WITH TATS

CAN'T BE TRUSTED I TELL U, LUCKILY I DON'T ASSOCIATE WITH THE LIKES OF THOSE TYPES

Agreed, he didnt even strip his moer when okes where posting his address on line

Ya but the roids were out of his system then. Put the oke who posted those details or Douchewurm in front of that oke now n the PK's will fly...

Can't be trusted they all druggies,skum bags, ex prisoners, AND DO U KNOW WHAT THEY GOING TO LOOK LIKE AT 80 WITH TATS

CAN'T BE TRUSTED I TELL U, LUCKILY I DON'T ASSOCIATE WITH THE LIKES OF THOSE TYPES

Awesome.