Tattoos

chris_w_65

People are sometimes very ignorant about Nazi flags and imagery.  My father-in-law had an old German Empire flag on his trailer.  Nothing to do with Nazis.  One day some oak saw it in the parking lot and went balistic about him being pro-Nazi.

attachicon.gifDownload.png

As ignorant as they are - even if they are wrong - how much time would you want to spend explaining to them why they are wrong?

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who can I chat to that can do very high detail work as well as watercolors, in Gauteng.

I'm looking for the best here so don't mind dropping a few grand on my piece of art.

I'm on my phone so can't see where you are from. Try to get a booking with Thys at Fallen Heroes. IMO the best in the business.

I have Tats on my leg, shoulder, chest and script on my forearms, I work in a corporate environment and am face to face with customers daily. Being corporate I wear long sleeves everyday and no one even knows I have them. When chilling at the office, no-one really cares!

Who can I chat to that can do very high detail work as well as watercolors, in Gauteng.

I'm looking for the best here so don't mind dropping a few grand on my piece of art.

My GF had hers done at DaKota Lee, brilliant work!! And if (that's a massive IF) I ever decide on getting any it will be there. Have a look at their Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/dakotalee_southafrica/

• 2 months later...

So it's that time again

I have been wanting to have a tattoo done on my side..so a rib tattoo..bit as with the last tattoo I had done it take years for me to find something I like.

I am getting closer to what I want..this is a start.. f4d85b14971cbcd01f608d841d4af877.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rib tattoos hurt like mad.

So I hear.

Jis I laughed someone I know got a tattoo on her foot..but she first went to her GP and he injected the area..that's cheating.. but kind of brilliant.

So it's that time again

I have been wanting to have a tattoo done on my side..so a rib tattoo..bit as with the last tattoo I had done it take years for me to find something I like.

I am getting closer to what I want..this is a start.. f4d85b14971cbcd01f608d841d4af877.jpg

Water color stuffs are nice.

So I hear.

Jis I laughed someone I know got a tattoo on her foot..but she first went to her GP and he injected the area..that's cheating.. but kind of brilliant.

yeah. That's cheating.

I quite enjoy the sensation normally. Ribs are the exception.

I went for matching tattoo's last year with wife on wrist, So i got asked about the one I have been planning forever on my calf... turns out its cheaper to do calf and wrist than separately.

All gun ho I chirp sure lets go. Wrist was nothing didn't feel it, healed within 2 weeks.

The leg.... Felt like someone was using a hot poker to draw lines on leg with this line running down the middle burning like hellfire. Was worth it but when he hit that line I almost cried.

Ill post some pics when home from work

I went for matching tattoo's last year with wife on wrist, So i got asked about the one I have been planning forever on my calf... turns out its cheaper to do calf and wrist than separately.

All gun ho I chirp sure lets go. Wrist was nothing didn't feel it, healed within 2 weeks.

The leg.... Felt like someone was using a hot poker to draw lines on leg with this line running down the middle burning like hellfire. Was worth it but when he hit that line I almost cried.

Ill post some pics when home from work[/quote

Both my calves are done. It gets interesting when they tattoo behind the knees.

Rib tattoos hurt like mad.

Hmmm, my wife is considering one of a blackbird, in honour of her mum...

Not sure if I should warn her, or keep my mouth shut. I have my doubts that she'll go through with it, even without this information.

Edited by HdB