Tattoos

chris_w_65

Hmmm, my wife is considering one of a blackbird, in honour of her mum...

Not sure if I should warn her, or keep my mouth shut.

He he... tequila maybe.. I am considering a bottle when I go..1 shot and I'll pass out.[emoji23]

I thought about this one [emoji116] at a stage also as a rib tattoo but I am absolutely petrified of birds so it would seem odd having a tattoo with birds on me

bcc28269df0f9be771161c283fd0d541.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for matching tattoo's last year with wife on wrist, So i got asked about the one I have been planning forever on my calf... turns out its cheaper to do calf and wrist than separately.

All gun ho I chirp sure lets go. Wrist was nothing didn't feel it, healed within 2 weeks.

The leg.... Felt like someone was using a hot poker to draw lines on leg with this line running down the middle burning like hellfire. Was worth it but when he hit that line I almost cried.

Ill post some pics when home from work

My inner arm one was also like that. When she went over the big vein it also felt like fire. I’m planing my next one. Too bad I’m no artist but I want a sun, elephant, accacia tree, and a kudu in a kind of a mish mash. Not sure where yet tho. Maybe on the other inner arm.

• 2 months later...

This is what I'm thinking of getting done on the upper part of my right arm. Of course, it will be in black.

28616421_10156260238914791_8384214433168

It's the logo for the Sheikah Eye in Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Edited by HyruleWarrior80

This is what I'm thinking of getting done on the upper part of my right arm. Of course, it will be in black.

28616421_10156260238914791_8384214433168

It's the logo for the Sheikah Eye in Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Find and artist whose work you like, that can work in this style, and just go do it.

Struggling with resizing on phone

It somehow reminds me of Sisters of Mercy by Peter Howson (cover art on the album Throwing Copper by the band Live)

That doesnt look like koukie

I would swim up the Amazon with 20kg dumbbells tied to my scrotum, if it meant I could eat a sea food dinner with her, over skype, on a dial up connection.