Tattoos

chris_w_65

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Help.Me. Haha I hear you - here it is: Note it is a cover-up tattoo. I didn't like the old one behind my ear, it was a word, so Jono at Disciples Ink did something over it - you can't see the word at all anymore! Those is tattoo number 6 :-)

post-110281-0-59969100-1523540827_thumb.jpg

@Help.Me. Haha I hear you - here it is: Note it is a cover-up tattoo. I didn't like the old one behind my ear, it was a word, so Jono at Disciples Ink did something over it - you can't see the word at all anymore! Those is tattoo number 6 :-)

Thanks....and the other 5?? LOL

Haha, okay so here is my biggest one. It has to do with mental health journey (the black and the white dog and the one you feed). Then I also have a 'semi-colon' tattoo in the shape of a butterfly on my back (not sure if you are familiar with the semi-colon tattoo trend) - I can't take photos behind my back lol, but I also don't like to photograph this one because then my freckles are too clear (red head!). The other two are a sparrow on my wrist and my kids' names on the side of my arm (then there was one behind my ear that I have covered with a new tattoo - it said 'wild' - a reference to 'wild woman' or the 'authentic self' in the book Women who run with the wolves - but the guy who did it did a sloppy job. Therefore the new tat behind my ear :-)

post-110281-0-07252700-1523557706_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

So, anyone here has a neo traditional tattoo? 

Thinking it might be the exception to my blackwork prefrence. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I really do like tattoos, just have not felt the need for one just yet.

Had a contractor collect some drawings from me earlier today, and I asked to see his full sleeve tattoos. Commented that the work was really good and we got chatting.

The whole arm is dedicated to his son, and the meaning behind each of those pieces is really something special ...... it was a moving experience for me and is certainly a way for him to forever carry his son with him forever.

Lots of cover ups being done here...[emoji848][emoji16]

No tattoos myself.. And no real desire to have one. I'm not a fan of big intricate ones.

We chat about it quite regularly with the girls to guage their opinion of having one and I reckon they both will get a tattoo or two when they are over 18. My eldest is quite a reader and she quite fancies the concept of the skin project..look it up it's quite interesting

My eldest is quite a reader and she quite fancies the concept of the skin project..look it up it's quite interesting

That's quite unusual