MoreGolf Group acquires Cycle Lab

morecycling

From the article I saw in the papers, Cycle Lab was under liquidation.

So more of a bail out than an aquisition. And not for the first time. Will be interesting to see the develoments!

Link?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear from a little birdie that Cyclelab Design Quarter will be moving to a new premises in Fourways and the new shop will be the biggest bicycle shop in the country. Looking forward to this ;)

Hi flat29, not sure about other retailers but we are starting our expansion with a new 2,300 m2 Mega Store on William Nicol and we will be stocking the full range of Scott bikes and accessories as well as many other exciting brands.

Interesting... that's a beeeeg store.

Where on William Nicol - could be hairy for the club rides?

Interesting... that's a beeeeg store.

Where on William Nicol - could be hairy for the club rides?

If i was a betting man I would say they are closing the pro shop on william nichol and moving the lab into its space

Its the old 4X4 warehouse building next to The Pro Shop.

About 200m from the old Design Quarter CycleLab

ahh 4x4 megaworld, ja very quiet, that was on the cards

Hopefully they have an annual sale like the Pro Shop does around this time of year.

Last year I walked into the Pro Shop for a look when the sale was on I left with a new set of clubs, bag and a few other things

Cycle Lab in Cape Town had a mega sale like this a year or so back. That was before they moved from their location in M5 park (ironically close to the pro shop.)

Hey, maybe we'll see more tweed in their cycling range soon. Golf shirts being the fashion of choice for all the jocks that started cycling.

So does this mean that the PWC park will finally get some maintenance? Please don't dumb down the trails there-the removal of Rollercoaster is bad enough.

I dont understand the dumbing down of trails, learn to ride or dont ride the difficult stuff.

If thats too hard they must go play with Barbies and Ben 10s in the parking lot rather.