Johan Borman leaving us?

Dubber88

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Johan going to?

Not sure...the subject came up on the Cycle Lab take over thread.Brad whatisname seems to know

Just got the email from Yellow Saddle breaking the news.

We will miss you Johan.

Thanks for your great input and knowledge that I learned from you.

Regards,

WJ

Post the email, where is he going to??????

Dear Customers

It is with a touch of sadness that I bid you all farewell. I am moving on and Yellow Saddle no longer operates. My wife and I plan to go and settle in Scotland and we’ll be on our way as soon as I’ve completed a nice new challenge lying ahead, but more about that in a moment.

The Scotland move has been on the cards for 18 months and most of my regulars have been party to the discussion. And yes, I have been informed – many times in fact – that you are not supposed to wear anything underneath your kilt. I’m also supposed to miss the sunshine and biltong. Rain and haggis is a poor substitute, they say. I may not miss biltong (I don’t even eat the stuff) but I will miss each one of you. The interaction over the years has been great.

What about the workshop? It lives on. It will be re-incarnated into the new CycleLab super workshop in Fourways. You may have seen the announcement that the MoreGolf group formed a new division, MoreCycle and then purchased CycleLab and Yellow Saddle. In November a huge new CycleLab opens in Fourways and the Yellow Saddle workshop and all its IP will go into that new workshop. I’m now busy implementing it and am responsible for getting it staffed, trained, equipped and up-and-running before I leave in January 2014. It is a dream project with grand plans, 11 technicians, training plans, career paths, lots of in-house skills and the best equipment available.

I hope you will all give it a chance. As soon as I have it up and running I’ll invite you to a workshop open day and you can come and appreciate the scale and effort for yourself.

I thank you all for your support over the last six years.

Regards

Johan Bornman

Dear Customers

It is with a touch of sadness that I bid you all farewell. I am moving on and Yellow Saddle no longer operates. My wife and I plan to go and settle in Scotland and we’ll be on our way as soon as I’ve completed a nice new challenge lying ahead, but more about that in a moment.

The Scotland move has been on the cards for 18 months and most of my regulars have been party to the discussion. And yes, I have been informed – many times in fact – that you are not supposed to wear anything underneath your kilt. I’m also supposed to miss the sunshine and biltong. Rain and haggis is a poor substitute, they say. I may not miss biltong (I don’t even eat the stuff) but I will miss each one of you. The interaction over the years has been great.

What about the workshop? It lives on. It will be re-incarnated into the new CycleLab super workshop in Fourways. You may have seen the announcement that the MoreGolf group formed a new division, MoreCycle and then purchased CycleLab and Yellow Saddle. In November a huge new CycleLab opens in Fourways and the Yellow Saddle workshop and all its IP will go into that new workshop. I’m now busy implementing it and am responsible for getting it staffed, trained, equipped and up-and-running before I leave in January 2014. It is a dream project with grand plans, 11 technicians, training plans, career paths, lots of in-house skills and the best equipment available.

I hope you will all give it a chance. As soon as I have it up and running I’ll invite you to a workshop open day and you can come and appreciate the scale and effort for yourself.

I thank you all for your support over the last six years.

Regards

Johan Bornman

Hell !!

Hell !!

Absolutely,we as a family know him well from his visits and courses in Fish Hoek as well as his visits to Botswana

As long as Johan takes a bottle of Squirt and a Park Spoke Tensiometer with him to Scotland it will be OK.

Guest Latent Blue

He'll still be on the hub right?

I think Scotland should have internet