Africa Cycle Fair

Grondpad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went yesterday, doesn't take long to see everythg. Was expecting more, perhaps in years to come it will grow. Nice to see the the Piña XC and XM up close.

Went yesterday, doesn't take long to see everythg. Was expecting more, perhaps in years to come it will grow. Nice to see the the Piña XC and XM up close.

+1

Took 45min and saw everything trice. Would have been an hour if I got some coffee. Don't go with expectations, rather enjoy the walk and chit-chat. Brooks stall was interesting. Good attempt for first run, maybe next year even better. (NO SPECIAL SCHWEET DEALS OF NOTE).

PS: Solomons is most probably smiling the most as it seems that they are doing some seriaaas retail business. Looks like they have a whole shop there.

Worthwhile going so hope it continues. Need a few more stalls selling bits and pieces that you wouldn't normally get, bought some lights and clothes, few beers etc.

Good attempt!

Anyone know if we should take shoes en helmet with for the test rides?

Take your helmet if you want to test a bike.

They all have flat pedals so normal shoes will be ok.

Nice to see a variety of stuff all in one place which would normally require visiting a couple of different stores. Hopefully it goes from strength to strength and grows

Let's hope that next year will have more exhibitors to showcase their products & services. Especially the bike-importers...

Also it was good to meet Matt in person! :thumbup: :clap:

Edited by The_black_stig

Is it worth it to get going a little earlier from a weekend away with the family and pay 60 bucks to check it out or will I see everything there is to see at the 94 expo?