2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS I really enjoy watching Sagan weave through the riders.

He took a peak there in last kilometre to see if he could sneek in next to barriers but he would surely have clipped the barriers feet. Glad he chose not too. Go Sagan!

"I think cobblestone races are made for Classics. For a Classic you can chose to ride over the stones, but if you participate in the Tour de France you don’t volunteer to take the cobblestones... It’s just the organisation that puts the cobblestones in and you have to survive it. If you see that Chris Froome is out because of that stage, I don’t think that we can be happy about that."

Terpstra, PR winner 2014

Greipel's pistons

Geez

Never cease to amaze

Greipel has a teddy bear ....how many Sagan got? ????

Still a few flat stages for him to get one.

Saturday and Sunday are classified as 'hilly' stages. Might just be the type of stage that suits Sagan. Monday we go to real mountain before the rest day.

Greipel has a teddy bear ....how many Sagan got? ????

Moenie 'lillik wiesie' ( in my Cape Teown accent).

"I think cobblestone races are made for Classics. For a Classic you can chose to ride over the stones, but if you participate in the Tour de France you don’t volunteer to take the cobblestones... It’s just the organisation that puts the cobblestones in and you have to survive it. If you see that Chris Froome is out because of that stage, I don’t think that we can be happy about that."

Terpstra, PR winner 2014

Froome didn't make it to the cobbles