My cyclist on the M3 beats your cyclist on the M5

stratus5

Taken by a friend this morning ...

"M3 outbound near hospital bend, on the wrong side, was flying thru Hospital bend in the middle of the lane"

post-2863-0-03915900-1383728661_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite safe there!!! Lunatic!!!! Lucky to have survived coming down hospital bend and not being taken out by taxi .

id def take m5 over the main/lower main road during rush hour!

It still remains illegal...something to think about when considering hospital/insurance claims, they generally don't pay out if the accident was caused by you doing something illegal.

It still remains illegal...something to think about when considering hospital/insurance claims, they generally don't pay out if the accident was caused by you doing something illegal.

Great message which seems to fall on deaf ears way too often ...

And sometimes, while it may be legal, it remains stupid.! :thumbdown:

Taken by a friend this morning ...

"M3 outbound near hospital bend, on the wrong side, was flying thru Hospital bend in the middle of the lane"

That is me, just doing my Argus training. Using the cars to practice holding my line.

Only really true of Short Term insurance, when it comes to doing things like breaking the speed limit (if it's proven) or driving drunk.

Med Aid / Life insurance only generally doesn't pay if the injury / illness etc is self inflicted. Cycling on a freeway wouldn't be one of those things that are categorized as "self inflicted"

ITO Disability insurance, the majority of providers have removed the "in the process of performing an illegal act" thing from their policy documents as an exclusion.