Absolutely Hilarious !!!! Best video ever.

Sportsworld.co.za

Go to youtube and look for the South African version that was put out by Bicycling magazine - also very funny

hahahahaha.... the classic 'how much does that weigh?' constantly asked by 90kg plus humans........

That is the big difference between people who ride bikes and cyclists!

yes, for roadies. MTB riders will be more like: what you riding 2x10, 1x10, 1x11 or SS. 26, 27.5 or 29er?? Do you have it in RED cause it is faster

Edited by flat29

Definitely doesnt only apply to roadies....... The weight conundrum is an industry standard. Lets be honest.

Bike weight that is, not rider weight. If people spent as much time training, eating properly and not drinking beer as they do researching lighter parts they wouldnt need the lighter parts.....

And would probably be able to buy their wives flowers more than once a year. I am also guilty of spending silly amounts of money on bike parts I dont need, guilty, but not for weight! Spray jobs and color coordination are a winner! hahaha.

Flat29, I'm building a fully RED 650b rigid SS. Red rims, hubs, bars... everything!..... It is going to FLY!!!!

I wont point fingers at Roadies, Carbon bottle cages are common place at a Mountain Bike race........

Definitely doesnt only apply to roadies....... The weight conundrum is an industry standard. Lets be honest.

Bike weight that is, not rider weight. If people spent as much time training, eating properly and not drinking beer as they do researching lighter parts they wouldnt need the lighter parts.....

And would probably be able to buy their wives flowers more than once a year. I am also guilty of spending silly amounts of money on bike parts I dont need, guilty, but not for weight! Spray jobs and color coordination are a winner! hahaha.

Flat29, I'm building a fully RED 650b rigid SS. Red rims, hubs, bars... everything!..... It is going to FLY!!!!

I wont point fingers at Roadies, Carbon bottle cages are common place at a Mountain Bike race........

That RED 650 will be the fastest bike ever. I have red hubs on bike no 2 and they are fast