My new Softail MTB

Accelerate

post-45691-0-36579300-1386148678_thumb.jpg

Yesterday I got my new ride. I trade in my my Felt 29" Carbon Harttail for a new 27.5" Carbon Cube Softail. This morning I went for my first ride and I must say I was struggling a bit. But both shocks were a bit soft and hopefully that is the reason. I took it back to my LBS and will see tomorrow if the feel is better.

But I must say the beauty of the bike will make up for the suffering.....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful bike. Let the LBS sort you out properly by doing bike fit and set the shocks with the correct sag!

post-45691-0-36579300-1386148678_thumb.jpg

Yesterday I got my new ride. I trade in my my Felt 29" Carbon Harttail for a new 27.5" Carbon Cube Softail. This morning I went for my first ride and I must say I was struggling a bit. But both shocks were a bit soft and hopefully that is the reason. I took it back to my LBS and will see tomorrow if the feel is better.

But I must say the beauty of the bike will make up for the suffering.....

Very Naaice

I could not achieve the same speed from the bike. I really hope it is the shocks and not the smaller wheelsize.

So much more fun to do the pumping yourself.

(Cant see how the lbs can do the changes you need while you are not there though...just saying)

Just to correct you that is a full suspension bike, not a softail :whistling: . Nice looking bike though, many happy miles :thumbup:

Yip, this is a soft tail.

post-4408-0-96987900-1386151776_thumb.jpg

I could not achieve the same speed from the bike. I really hope it is the shocks and not the smaller wheelsize.

A ds will be a little slower than a ht on the flats but you'll make it up on the down hills.

Just enjoy the bike and get used to it.After a few rides you'll not look back.

A ds will be a little slower than a ht on the flats but you'll make it up on the down hills.

Just enjoy the bike and get used to it.After a few rides you'll not look back.

Cause all your mates will be ahead of you:)

( Can't get the smiley icon to work )

Edited by D Vader