Just a Second - Campaign

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's some very good feedback and posts here, keep it rolling! #Justasecond BRILLIANT

Some times you need to slowdown in this rat race to be aware of your surroundings and to appreciate life, you could also be saving a life.

Excellent idea, I've joined up :thumbup:

Is there any particular reason you created a FB group, rather than a page? I seem to recall reading somewhere that there's a limit to the number of people who can join a group and you need approval from an admin before your request to join is accepted.

Excellent idea, I've joined up :thumbup:

Is there any particular reason you created a FB group, rather than a page? I seem to recall reading somewhere that there's a limit to the number of people who can join a group and you need approval from an admin before your request to join is accepted.

Thank you.

I had no idea that people would be so receptive to it.

We have some happenings in the pipeline, will keep you guys up to speed :thumbup:

Thanks for the positivity thus far :thumbup:

can you create a twitter account? don't use facebook, will help to follow on twitter and share that way..

Hi Kingalton, I have not created a twitter handle yet, we have been running our Bicycle Safety twitter handle and decided to use a hashtag on twitter so we can get it trending #justasecond.