26" vs 29" illustrated

JoeMan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to figure out which rider that was - not even the world champs stripes help - there are 3 world champs in the team! Fark!

Only thing that makes it better is this cool 29er :whistling:

I have to admit, that Cruz looks a lot better proportioned with big wheels.

Lol. Whenever I see a bike with a HA of more than 68 I think it looks inherently wrong...

Yeah, looks like scaffholding

Why not only buy and ride whatever you like, sheeet, this subject has been upped for how many times? Very flipping boring subject.

What if you put a pro cyclist on the 26'' and a noob on the 29er??? Would the noob beat the pro?

The pro would probably get stuck at the first rock!!! :clap:

Edited by Heinrich55

What if you put a pro cyclist on the 26'' and a noob on the 29er??? Would the noob beat the pro?

The pro would probably get stuck at the first rock!!! :clap:

If a train leaves pta station at 11:00AM with a headwind going steady at a pace of 56km/h and a train leaves johannesburg at 11:10AM with a tailwind going 62km/h

What is the mass of the sun?

If a train leaves pta station at 11:00AM with a headwind going steady at a pace of 56km/h and a train leaves johannesburg at 11:10AM with a tailwind going 62km/h

Depends is the sun being referred to shining from the sky or out the riders @ss?

Valid question granted the behaviour of many riders out there.

Cube?

• 2 weeks later...

Twice as much as half its weight.

I have noticed that the 2nd hand market is now riddled with 29ers - have no idea why?!

People are selling them.