JD Bug in Cape Town?

BrandonF_

Thx Ratty, just gave them a shout now, but they dont have any in stock, ...a bit pricey as well!!

They aren't cheap, but IMO worth every cent! My sons used his for 3 1/2 years and besides a few scratches on the guards it is still perfect.

Bummer they don't have stock. They have obviously had a few people buying Xmas presents as they had stock last week.

As the others have said, there are lots of options, but I think the pedalless bikes are great. The first day we took the training wheels off his 16" bicycle, he was able to ride by himself straight away as he knew how to balance on a bike.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got me one of those for my boy, loved it. Now onto an Avalanche pedal bike for Christmas

Can't wait to give it to him, turns 2 in January, currently have one of those 3wheel plastic scooters, which with the skill he already possess, are on two wheels 90% of the time haha! He's gonna have a jol on this thing I think! (Upgrades starting at an early age, phew:-/

Edited by BrandonF

Sorted!! Took the last one at Game Cape Gate centre, after a lengthy search. No choice on colour tho, but Lime Green is the new black man!

Lime green rocks

Price tag?

My lightie is getting a ybike for crimbo. The basic 3 wheeled one. Can't wait for him to graduate and ride the trail with me!

+1 I don't wish my boy older, but man it would be so lekke to hit some trails with him!

My lightie is getting a ybike for crimbo. The basic 3 wheeled one. Can't wait for him to graduate and ride the trail with me!

+1 on the original ybike for my 20 month old.

my youngest has used hers for 2 years now and she loves it. She got her balance on it very quicly and i dont think she will have any problems moving to a pedal bike soon.

got ours at City bikes in Century City and at the time it was the only place that had it in allof century city, toy shops and sports stores included.

OK Guys I know the JD Bug, what is; and where do you get the ybike??? also cost?

Thanks

YBike is available from most toy stores like ToysRUs and baby stores. Price is R400. You could also order online from TakeAlot including delivery and they have stock in Cape Town which means same day or next (order as Cash On Delivery and they get it to you same day, little trick I learnt)