Cape Epic 2014

Pieterg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST TRYING TO EXPLAIN HOW THINGS WORK for the older slower hubbers(mentally and physically),,,,,ITS ALL IN THE DETAILS

Dont worry Dips, none of the Spruit Rats will be checking out this thread..

Dont worry Dips, none of the Spruit Rats will be checking out this thread..

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :clap: :clap: :clap: you okes :devil: :devil: :devil:

Tomorrow is going to be even harder. A lot of rain is going to fall through the night, and in the morning when they wake up it will be bucketing. It will make prep work for the stage chaotic. I see rain is predicted for Wed also.

Hate riding in the rain and mud, all my life to enter epic ride around the fairest Cape and then have to ride in the rain....bad mood terroritory.

I wish other MTB manufacturers would send their teams out to ride this race. Having Sauser dominate it every year against half teams just seems a little hollow. Dare I say it but 11years on and road racing is still more exciting. Why can't they cover the event with live TV?

Who else would you like to see competing?

All I can say these guys are machines.

Agh pppffffttt.... they don't pay for their entries and just want to finish as quick as possible, you should see the guys who get value for their money 8 days in a row...they the real epic machines

:clap:

Hate riding in the rain and mud, all my life to enter epic ride around the fairest Cape and then have to ride in the rain....bad mood terroritory.

Who else would you like to see competing?

Agh pppffffttt.... they don't pay for their entries and just want to finish as quick as possible, you should see the guys who get value for their money 8 days in a row...they the real epic machines

:clap:

Yes I do agree.. the average Joe out there needa everyone's respect.

Absalon (although not a marathon rider per se he is hanging up the XC end of this season), Lakata, Dahle Flessja, Spitz