Ride or Bicycling Magazine if u'r a MTB'er?

LouisS

I'de say Ride or Tread

The last Tread mag, issue #26 was prob one of the best mags/reads in a long time I read.

G

Tread +1

Good ol' MTB Action & MBUK at u'r local CNA. I like the online mags, but there's just something special about holding a magazine in your hands. Plus you can read it on the throne.......I don't have a tablet.

Which one of these magazines cater more for the MTR'er??

bicycling recycle to many of their articles over the years

I get bicycle mag via zinio on the iPad, Ride I buy in the stores, Tread paper subscribed/delivered.

G

Tread +1

Good ol' MTB Action & MBUK at u'r local CNA. I like the online mags, but there's just something special about holding a magazine in your hands. Plus you can read it on the throne.......I don't have a tablet.

none, as an avid MTB i have no interest in following top rides or even events(even if its on the tele), any technical info that i need i get from my friends or the hub!

When i look at the back of the mags they always have some guy next to a cool bike. I never know who the guy is...

Most mags, especially SA ones are full of BS and just regurgitate the same nonsense training tips and so on time and again. Nothing bar xc and marathon racing seems to exist in their world. The reviews are also poor and read more like advertorials. Online sites have just about rendered them obsolete. Try Vital MTB, Bike Mag.com and Pinkbike - the list goes on.

From Best IMO

TREAD

FullSus (Guys are going a good job here)

Bicycling

Ride

I put Ride at the bottom because they once paired a Golf Mag with it?

Edited by jadeg