Madlight

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never heard such nonsense!!

Go read the Code Of Conduct immediately! http://www.thehubsa....ode-of-conduct/

I have read the rules and they closely align with the Velominati's Rules of the Cog so I therefore approve of your code of conduct. It does mention not disrespecting other riders and therefore would strengthen my point.

Edited by Madlight

Reading this post makes me want to greet even less.

I'm sure you have friends and colleagues to greet you.

As for people not greeting when you "speed" past them..... troll about much?

Anyways, I took the bait. My bad.

Exit stage left.

I'm too buggered to see you never-mind greeting you!!

About riding in your slipstream - I worked hard to get there and I'm just hanging in there and need a rest badly so deal with it and by the way which rule book says I can't be there. If I recover I may consider leading for a while but only on the downhill or with the wind from behind.

Best way to deal with a wheelsucker (if you must). Make sure you see them from a way off - slow down to a comfortable pace but not too slow and about 5 seconds after they settle in behind you just beginning to relax a bit you give stick as in intervals - he/she is a broken being.

Exit stage left.

Very good point. Earlier in the thread there was a blatant admission of trolling.... Just last week there were very stern warning flying around about trolling and baiting. But it seems this week there is no Modder suffering from MMS (Modders Menstrual Syndrome) as the banstick has been too quiet. If I disappear for a bit, we know why..... :ph34r:

All the negative feedback is from the JHB crowd on this thread ..... is it you lot training on our roads in CT?

Funny, we don't have this problem in JHB. I get waves back from about 80% of the riders I wave hello to.

If you pass alongside me or if I pass you I will greet, but why the hell must I wave at you when you are going in the opposite direction

If you pass alongside me or if I pass you I will greet, but why the hell must I wave at you when you are going in the opposite direction

Please do, it might prevent another thread like this one!

Fork steaks.

Mh name is Joss Turner, and I am a proud member of the Non Greeters Club.

To the rest of you, if you're out on the road: F*** Off.

Reading this post makes me want to greet even less.

I'm sure you have friends and colleagues to greet you.

Exit stage left.

Please do, it might prevent another thread like this one!

Not really just picking you guys out, but from this page only .... why you guys waving your keyboards around and complaining about this thread .... simply move on if you don't like it after making your point :ph34r:

For the complainers...Do you greet everyone in the mall who buy clothes?

Only the ones who greet me - common decency.

I take it from the vociferous response that the non greeters feel a flying F for this dead horse topic. …so just for fun to P you off I will greet all of you tonight.

Oh, and by the way the tampon reference was both old and offensive in equal measures