Non greeters club

Madlight

It seems that the Argus is around the corner. The non-greeters club is out training in full force.

You pass them and say good morning, but you don't even get a grunt back. You pass them on the cycle track in the opposite direction and wave smile but all you get is a stare as they are too busy doing all out 20km/h intervals with the imaginary team car following close behind.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that the Argus is around the corner. The non-greeters club is out training in full force.

You pass them and say good morning, but you don't even get a grunt back. You pass them on the cycle track in the opposite direction and wave smile but all you get is a stare as they are too busy doing all out 20km/h intervals with the imaginary team car following close behind.

*Non Greeters Club

http://bin.smwcentral.net/u/4027/Oh_look__it_s_THIS_thread_again.jpg

On behalf of all the non greeters worldwide I'd like to offer you this:

HelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHello

HelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHello

Happy now?

When training from May to Sept I greet all the manne on the road.

If you greet people at this time of the year you would have a dry mouth, not ever look ahead or never have both hands on bars.

I do try acknowledge but there are just so many people on the road.

Ag you know when these "pro's" don't great you, I usually just give them a loud "Jou ma se .....". Somehow that seems to work. Immediate reaction. Go figure.

yeah yeah yeah.........

If you have enough breath to greet them............YOUR NOT TRAINING HARD ENOUGH !!!

If you have enough breath to greet them............YOUR NOT TRAINING HARD ENOUGH !!!

I have to slow down when I get behind them and then I can greet them.