rest, drugs and some more rest!

you should be ok come sunday :thumbup:

Edited by babse

I picked up a stupid cold, not sure about doing this event anymore :thumbdown:

I have as well.

Will need to see how I feel by fridayish

Ive ridden sick before. :wacko:

Hello all

Yes, the route has been completely redesigned for our 25th anniversary! The race starts at Boschendal (note earlier start times this year) and avoids urban areas as much as possible.

Please refer to the website: http://tourdestellenbosch.co.za/ and Pedal Power’s website: http://www.pedalpower.org.za/index.php/event/medallion-tour-de-stellenbosch-league-funride-2014/ for detail entry info. Maps with waterpoints and elevation profiles recently updated.

Long route = 108km – starts at 6:15am

Medium route = 52km – starts at 7:30am

We are expecting high temperatures and have increased number of sweep vehicles, waterpoints, water supply, ice & bananas on the route.

Feel free to contact us for any further questions.

Have a great ride!

Route Co-ordinator

Medallion Tour de Stellenbosch

Hosted by Stellenbosch Rotary Club

www.tourdestellenbosch.co.za

+27 (0)79 5939420

Good to hear about the extra ice - I would say double up on that again! :D The back markers are going to need it!

Hello all

Yes, the route has been completely redesigned for our 25th anniversary! The race starts at Boschendal (note earlier start times this year) and avoids urban areas as much as possible.

Please refer to the website: http://tourdestellenbosch.co.za/ and Pedal Power’s website: http://www.pedalpowe...e-funride-2014/ for detail entry info. Maps with waterpoints and elevation profiles recently updated.

Long route = 108km – starts at 6:15am

Medium route = 52km – starts at 7:30am

We are expecting high temperatures and have increased number of sweep vehicles, waterpoints, water supply, ice & bananas on the route.

Feel free to contact us for any further questions.

Have a great ride!

Route Co-ordinator

Medallion Tour de Stellenbosch

Hosted by Stellenbosch Rotary Club

www.tourdestellenbosch.co.za

+27 (0)79 5939420

yes, where is registration? bound to be chaotic if only at boschendal

Registration will be at La Rhone homestead about 1km on the Stellenbosch side of Boschendal homestead (behind the winery). No vehicular entry to Boschendal main entrance. Parking will be provided in designated parking areas on both sides of the R310 (no parking will be allowed on the roadside). La Rhone has a large lawn and open areas with large oaks (larger than Technopark where we used to be).

Sweet, looks like we will have to be there super early to get parking and do registration. Luckily I live 5 minutes away. See you guys sunday.

Registration will be at La Rhone homestead about 1km on the Stellenbosch side of Boschendal homestead (behind the winery). No vehicular entry to Boschendal main entrance. Parking will be provided in designated parking areas on both sides of the R310 (no parking will be allowed on the roadside). La Rhone has a large lawn and open areas with large oaks (larger than Technopark where we used to be).

When?

Seems to be on the morning of race day, Mickey Mouse.

No other time, I reckon.

Joh, that's going to make for a really early start from C Town, and I'm riding Moonlight Mass the night before! A few espressos will have to come to my rescue!