Thanks Evobikes

ivr32

Hi

Just a quick rave about the great service from Janos @ Evobikes.

I bought 2 Geax Saguaro 29er tyres from Evobikes last year November.

I took them to my LBS last week to get fitted.

There was a problem where the tyres did not fit over my ZTR rims.

I thought my LBS was talking nonsense so I took it to another shop who said the same thing.

I phoned Janos explained the situation and asked if I can swop the tyres for road tyres, he said I must post the tyres to him and he will see what he can do.

A day later I got an email with my tracking number for my new tyres that's on their way.

Thanks Janos

Great Service

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also just made some purchases from Evobikes, custom orders with a lot of help from Janos.

Super super service :thumbup:

It almost feels like Evobikes is a LBS, but ironically trade online. Have made multiple purchases with them and every time it's a good experience. Customer centralised...

Anyone have any insight on the Sintesi 301 29er? Planning on buying the frame from Evobikes but don't know much about the brand.

Naas and Janos have built a lekker business there with proper customer service practices. A lot of places could learn from them

I have never used them, but I had respect for the way they reacted to a rant about them here on the hub. Well handled. Balanced and fair.

I have never used them, but I had respect for the way they reacted to a rant about them here on the hub. Well handled. Balanced and fair.

Wasnt cpt and thev almost sued, remember one thread going very pear shaped.... :whistling: and then the lawyers came out :P

They are pretty nice indeed, even though most of the products on their site are a bit more on the expensive side. Not really a site for your average Joe, I would say.