Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge 2014

GaryvdM

Took a hour to get of n14. Then got back on highway. Heading back home now. Not spending the day standing in traffic

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shees.. watching Vos ride.. it's something really special. Hope all you vets that she's passing are appreciating it. [emoji6]

Watching where?

Ooops........the big ETv

Edited by BarHugger

Guest DieBees

Damn. I have friends that were suppose to start at 07:00. They only got there now. I guess the race and the orgonaisers werent catering for this. Sorry to all that is late.

Watching where?

Ooops........the big ETv

Yeah sadly on the tellie. Edited by Gen

Damn. I have friends that were suppose to start at 07:00. They only got there now. I guess the race and the orgonaisers werent catering for this. Sorry to all that is late.

Predicting 6-7 HUB pages ranting wrt traffic problems..............eish

Edited by BarHugger

I can't believe i am feeling jealous of the guys that started cycling from the n14 already. If i could park my car i would be doing this extra 10-15km in a heartbeat.

Edited by silvertemplar

Shees.. watching Vos ride.. it's something really special. Hope all you vets that she's passing are appreciating it. [emoji6]

From another planet, that one

Ok so besides the traffic (this year at least Im still in CT where the Argus organisers at least plan that properly), who won? My boyfriend did 2.43.