Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge 2014

GaryvdM

Does anybody know if spectators will be able to watch the finish line? The venue layout only shows the hospitality area next to the finish line?

You should be able to.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey?

What are you doing with that Bike?

Some TLC for the road warrior's machine at Boksburg CycleLab.........friendly bunch those okes.......Werner and Pieter. I was Mr Delivery.

Nice meeting you FRAIL. Good luck for tomorrow and safe trip back to CT.

Edited by BarHugger

Guest Frail4Life

Some TLC for the road warrior's machine at Boksburg CycleLab.........friendly bunch those okes.......Werner and Pieter. I was Mr Delivery.

Nice meeting you FRAIL. Good luck for tomorrow and safe trip back to CT.

Thank You SIR

You helped me Save the Legs for the morning.

Thank You for everything!

Thank You SIR

You helped me Save the Legs for the morning.

Thank You for everything!

Only a pleasure........and for a good cause.

Now to get that 68 teeth to grind and eat up some tar.

Spoke to an LBS owner yesterday - he's not attending and says the feeling amongst most local LBS's is that its an expensive exercise.

Well the busiest stand i saw yesterday evenimg was Solomons .. LOL

Rule 1: Never change anything the day before the race.

Umm .. I just replaced my chain and rear casette.. LOL

Taking a big chance :   Anyone collected their numbers but not racing???  my buddy got there too late(closed). so he has a number but didnt collect his number . So he needs a legal number to pin on his back (unlucky, he was at a funeral). 

i will keep loging on to see if he gets lucky 

Thanks 

For those of us riding to the start, does anyone know which is the best gate to use to access the start pens? Apparently you can't access them via mnandi road. Took a drive past just now and seems all sand/mud roads?

Taking a big chance : Anyone collected their numbers but not racing??? my buddy got there too late(closed). so he has a number but didnt collect his number . So he needs a legal number to pin on his back (unlucky, he was at a funeral).

Thanks

They had late number collection at the mtb race. Maybe they will for the road race aswell.

Taking a big chance :   Anyone collected their numbers but not racing???  my buddy got there too late(closed). so he has a number but didnt collect his number . So he needs a legal number to pin on his back (unlucky, he was at a funeral). 

Thanks 

I would say he should rather not ride with someone else's number. They will use your number to identify you in a medical emergency.

If I was in his situation, I would print my own number, and and also print the bar code number collection sheet, and keep that in the back pocket, in case an official makes an issue about it.

For those of us riding to the start, does anyone know which is the best gate to use to access the start pens? Apparently you can't access them via mnandi road. Took a drive past just now and seems all sand/mud roads?

Read the information booklet in your race pack. You can only access the start pens from traffic circle No. 6. (again, look at the map in the information booklet in you race pack.)

From what I've worked out and what I'm doing is riding down William Nichol and off at Erling road

I would say he should rather not ride with someone else's number. They will use your number to identify you in a medical emergency.

If I was in his situation, I would print my own number, and and also print the bar code number collection sheet, and keep that in the back pocket, in case an official makes an issue about it.

Thanks bud , Cheers