I run red robots.

anicca

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mormons would do that :ph34r:

well the amish crowd, who reject most modern tech, are okay with bikes. How cool is that!

(check out the alpha in the mtb, lol)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Xg5S1kp_KyM/Ughc_e-i3qI/AAAAAAAAETI/0fnE6e3AHSg/s1600/7840332406_66e20401fe_z.jpg

well the amish crowd, who reject most modern tech, are okay with bikes. How cool is that!

(check out the alpha in the mtb, lol)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Xg5S1kp_KyM/Ughc_e-i3qI/AAAAAAAAETI/0fnE6e3AHSg/s1600/7840332406_66e20401fe_z.jpg

That dude on the red racer is obviously a trouble maker, likely skip red traffic lights also :D :D

That dude on the red racer is obviously a trouble maker, likely skip red traffic lights also :D :D

yeah man, was about to comment on that. he looks like a right outcast! :devil:

That MTB is a Giant TRANCE - how did that get past the elders?

Corvus - RESPECT!

Having read post #171 makes this thread worth while - should be PINNED!

(Btw how long did it take you to come up with that?)

Edited by porqui

Mormons would do that :ph34r:

I'm a Mormon. And we wouldn't do that.

Thanks tho. I like how well we don't like being stereotyped as cyclists, but this thread proves we're the first to do so to other groups.

Oh and I'm not offended. Even I think we do a lot of 'wierd' stuff! But it's worth living a feel good life!

Edited by AfdElite

I'm a Mormon. And we wouldn't do that.

Thanks tho. I like how well we don't like being stereotyped as cyclists, but this thread proves we're the first to do so to other groups.

Oh and I'm not offended. Even I think we do a lot of 'wierd' stuff! But it's worth living a feel good life!

Ah, shame. I was baptised and have an expired temple recommend to show for my time. Actually at the time of my leaving, I was a member of my Ward Bishopric. Don't assume.

Edited by Cellar

That MTB is a Giant TRANCE - how did that get past the elders?

Corvus - RESPECT!

Having read post #171 makes this thread worth while - should be PINNED!

(Btw how long did it take you to come up with that?)

Actaully looks like an XTC, Porqui - have a look at the rear triangle. The seat stays continue all the way up to the seat tubs junction. Also - no upper link or shock to speak of...

how did that get past the elders?

i know right? they should have at least made him do a SS conversion and rigid fronts...

Most cars run red robots where i live, the thing is, we humans watch each other and if the one runs a red robot the next one starts doing the same. It becomes the new norm, lawlessness that is prevailing in this post 1994 so called democratic hole we live in.

The real question now is:

How many readers of this thread have taken a new perspective on their actions out on the bike since participating here??

This could be a worthwhile post!

This Argus season I attempted not to run red robots and was about 95% successful.

Jumped on many riders who blatantly went through red robots and the most common retort was "Oh sorry I did not see it was red!" Duh!!

BUT where I am most successful is off-road where I NEVER jump ANY robots - kudo's