Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

I cant wait fornthe cb story, these okes must fry, all i know is if devi arrives at your door you are stuffed. Close shop and go home cause she doesnt take *** from anyone and only takes the most hectic okes on. This is going to be great. Popcorn and beer ready

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Away from TV

Can't see and will look for a rerun

So glad it's being covered on national telly

The 2 sec clip they showed of her grilling them ,,,,,they looked guilty as sin and AT A loss for words

Imagine that feeling EISH,,,

Andrew has changed the way some shops trade of this I am sure, BUT THE OTHER THING HE HAS CHANGED is everyone including myself,will be thinking twice before we pull OH NO ANOTHER 1POST WONDER SLATING A LBS

Agreed, Dips!

Despite the OP's openess, honesty, willingness to answer petty questions, provide evidence when asked for it, there werel some self-appointed super cleverdicks who questioned his "agenda" (as if THEY were the experts). Shame on all of you, for not having the nuts to apologise. Keyboard warriors. Next time, before you point fingers, take a look in the mirror, IDIOTS!

Found a tv - just in time to hear

Derick : "next up - D on the cycle warpath..."

The preview clips look like they have absolutely no leg to stand on... This is gonna be great! Couldn't help but feel disgusted by the shop when I parked side for my ride into the cradle on Saturday.

Close the doors you Bastards. And this should be a massive warning to shops and customers alike.

Adbreak begone!

The 2 sec clip they showed of her grilling them ,,,,,they looked guilty as sin and AT A loss for words

Imagine that feeling EISH,,,

They looked hapless, shocked, bewildered...

Oi!

Program haven't even started yet but judging from the tit bits they showing so far those "two" moes liewer still gebly het. Klink of hulle net hulle naam verder gat maak. Best keep quiet and thought a fool, then open your mouth and remove all doubt.