Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

I'm not even sure if I need to reply, being a chop after all.

1. I was merely questioning the conditions of the sale, and if it was indeed shared with ALL BUYERS that they are not getting the real deal, and if they accepted it. Irrespective of perceived relationships.

2. Let me ask this, who willingly here bought any fake product and are willing to admit to anybody that they bought a fake?

Isn't there two sides to a story?

No you're trying to backpeddle and justify your trolling. If you'd taken the trouble to read the thread you would already know the answers to your stooopid questions and ASS-umptions.

1. IF? Nothing of the sort was shared with anybody, look at the invoice

2. Read the chinese carbon thread, everyone there readily admits to buying fakes.

Selling a fake openly as a fake is perfectly ok, but passing it off as an original is fraudulent and corrupt.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even sure if I need to reply, being a chop after all.

I was merely questioning the conditions of the sale, and if it was indeed shared with ALL BUYERS that they are not getting the real deal, and if they accepted it. Irrespective of perceived relationships.

Let me ask this, who willingly here bought any fake product and are willing to admit to anybody that they bought a fake?

Isn't there two sides to a story?

Try reading the thread, AA asked for a bike in a specific colour, CS advised they could get it for him at the price quoted, they even gave him an invoice stating it as the real thing.

If you had bothered to read the whole thread you would not need to troll, perhaps even watch the CB clip of the whole things.

Yes there are 2 sides to the story and that is AA was a bit naïve in what he was buying and his well trusted LBS took advantage of that and lied and sold him a fake

I have actually not followed a single day of the Oscar trial... Hmmm... Maybe that is the next thread to catch up.

My problem here is that people want all the nice stuff, but they cannot afford it. That includes me.

Hence they go to someone for a "solution". The "solution" then works fine for some time, until the smallest issue is brought up, and the pride steps in, and no one wants to own up. But the facts are:

1. You did not have R160K for a new DOGMA

2. You paid +- 2 thirds of a Dogma's price at that spec for a "dogma"

3. Now you are upset about the "dogma" - but as the potential client, you initiated it.

I seriously do not get that. How can you expect to pay so much less for the bike?

Are you ok then with stolen goods? Cause there is not a lot of other alternatives. Either it is fake or stolen at 2 thirds of the DOGMA's price.

Aiyeeee. Dude. Read the thread.

Oh and FYI - you CAN buy a dogma for 100k. 40 to 50k for the frame (old $ price) 5 to 50k for gruppo and then the rest. 5 to 100k depending on the spec level.

So before you carry on about how he "should have known" - do your own homework, cos you're kinds looking like a groot tjop that's a bit jealous that AA had that much to spend on a bike at the drop of a hat.

Off topic perhaps but I'm going to plead ignorance as I have not been a Hubber for long enough...

What is a troll?

Off topic perhaps but I'm going to plead ignorance as I have not been a Hubber for long enough...

What is a troll?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotionalresponse[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

http://en.wikipedia....Troll_(Internet)

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotionalresponse[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

Cool, got it. Obviously one should not be one!

Something that lives under a bridge and steels your bike when you stop to take a pic of your bike on the bridge...

Nah, A troll is someone looking to insight a response, by posting something beyond controversial.

http://en.wikipedia....Troll_(Internet)

post-53966-0-13073100-1396966307_thumb.jpg

Ha Ha! Thanks dude!

Cool, got it. Obviously one should not be one!

Or feed one...

One feeds a troll by replying to the stoopid post the troll made.

This tread is full of trolls, and there was some feeding, but I have to say that Hubbers are actually very good at keeping trolls on a strict diet.

:thumbup:

Cool, Chop, jealous and Troll... Next up heathen. Luckily I am still to resort to name calling. Who is the real troll?

Call it back pedaling then. I did not see the invoice. I read the Carte Blanche bit. Perhaps I could have seen it if it was included in the original post. Dare I ask on what page it is? In fact, save yourself the time of replying. If needs be, PM me further insults.

Sometimes you just need to accept that one fool was away from the hub for more than a couple of days, and just missed the bulk of it all.

Cool, Chop, jealous and Troll... Next up heathen. Luckily I am still to resort to name calling. Who is the real troll?

Call it back pedaling then. I did not see the invoice. I read the Carte Blanche bit. Perhaps I could have seen it if it was included in the original post. Dare I ask on what page it is? In fact, save yourself the time of replying. If needs be, PM me further insults.

Sometimes you just need to accept that one fool was away from the hub for more than a couple of days, and just missed the bulk of it all.

Then you READ, before you write and make an ass outa yourself. You're the author of your own misfortune. All the details are there, if you take the time to find them.

Then if you had been away, perhaps it would have been better to ask for an update to what has happened rather than try and put your assumptions forward on less than the full information....