Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect they were at Cycle Lab to get an industry view from M-net's resident cycling expert, Andrew Mclean.

Nothing sinister in my mind.

He will never be able to be the 'voice of reason' for me, even if the competition commission couldn't find him guilty with a smoking gun.

He will never be able to be the 'voice of reason' for me, even if the competition commission couldn't find him guilty with a smoking gun.

Amen Brother.

AA can pull an April fool on wife.......force CS to buy the wife a real, certificated, quality checked, etc Tennis Bracelet to the value of R91,000 and have it delivered by a reputable jewellery shop.........and tell her how much he loves and adores her.

Diamonds are a girl's best friend..........

Just arrived in England on business trip to pay for bike(s). I must say The Hub has cheered me up quite a bit on flight. Wife now knows I paid R91,000 for first fake bike and over R80,000 on replacement bike down under. Serendipitously I am on another continent, as my wife realises why I couldn't afford to 'fix the garden'

Note to self: Check international roaming is switched off

Another Note to self: I don't think small bottle of duty free perfume to wife when I return in two and half weeks will cut it this time, perhaps include Toblerone.

Wait till she finds out your legal bill...... maybe a new car will work.... probably not...

There is a good reason my wife does not have a key to my 'toy' garage...

They tell me you can buy some good gonad protective kit in England at the better cricket shops.... you might want to wear one when you get home... :) :)

Just arrived in England on business trip to pay for bike(s). I must say The Hub has cheered me up quite a bit on flight. Wife now knows I paid R91,000 for first fake bike and over R80,000 on replacement bike down under. Serendipitously I am on another continent, as my wife realises why I couldn't afford to 'fix the garden'

Note to self: Check international roaming is switched off

Another Note to self: I don't think small bottle of duty free perfume to wife when I return in two and half weeks will cut it this time, perhaps include Toblerone.

Cycle Science finally admit after weeks of obfuscation around parallel imports, grey imports, made in same factory as real bike, we have awesome guarantee that yes they sold me a fake bike. You would think that would be the end of it. But no, they now say, I knew all along I was buying a fake bike! So I remain 'pinnacled in the intense inane', of the Cycle Science Wonderland.

Ask yourself; 'Why on earth then did I buy a new Pinarello from Turramurra Cycles in Sydney when I found out mine was fake?' According to CS 'Turramurra Cycles pressured me into buying it'. So there you have it, the Ozzies are to blame for my sad state of affairs. For every silver lining there is a dark cloud.

So you knowingly bought a fake and you paid R37k for the frame that you could've bought for R5 000 from that guy in East London.

What reasonable person would knowingly buy a fake for that price when there are so many other, cheaper sources.

Or why buy a fake for R37k when you could've got the real thing for that price.

These guys at CS are really clutching at straws.

So you knowingly bought a fake and you paid R37k for the frame that you could've bought for R5 000 from that guy in East London.

What reasonable person would knowingly buy a fake for that price when there are so many other, cheaper sources.

Or why buy a fake for R37k when you could've got the real thing for that price.

These guys at CS are really clutching at straws.

Paid that money for an original (real) fake.......not a grey fake......not a fake fake.....and definitely not an almost original bike.......if only he could have bought an almost fake bike.

Wait till she finds out your legal bill...... maybe a new car will work.... probably not...

There is a good reason my wife does not have a key to my 'toy' garage...

They tell me you can buy some good gonad protective kit in England at the better cricket shops.... you might want to wear one when you get home... :) :)

Don't underestimate the power of Toblerone, it has a calming influence on even the most angry better half.

Although in this case, with it being a R91k stuff up, I would recommend upping the dosage to two.

Lacing Lalph and Locket Lons for me please.

Geax Mesk*k? :thumbup:

Edited by Vangar

Don't underestimate the power of Toblerone, it has a calming influence on even the most angry better half.

Although in this case, with it being a R91k stuff up, I would recommend upping the dosage to two.

Then why is Switzerland's suicide rate so high? :huh:

Geax Mesk*k? :thumbup:

Aren't they

Edit: inappropriate comment

Edited by madbradd

You heve clearly not arrived home with Toblerone to face the " if you cared about anyone but yourself you would have known that I am on a diet" routine......

Remember, few good deeds go unpunished.