Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

Asked a question, I answered. Bud.

It was a rhetorical question, he didn't ask you to spend his money for him. Stick to the topic, BUD.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After more than a 1000 posts. Have we now deciced where you get most bang for your bucks : A fake grey product or a grey fake product?

Wow. This thread keeps growing at the rate it takes to read it!

Andrew, I too applaud you for the gutspa to have put this out here the way you have! When all is said and done the missus will not be able to fault you for doing the right thing!

For spending 90k on a bike x2!

yep, looks legit!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/zooplankton/pub/CyclePsychos_zpseeea8053.jpg

BRILLIANT!

Apparently pinerello international is now sueing the company...

Additional, one of my good mates dads recently bought himself a SL4 from the same shop - also a fake!

Eina

Additional, one of my good mates dads recently bought himself a SL4 from the same shop - also a fake!

jislaaik i still cant get my mind around this, how can a well established bike shop defraud people so blatantly?

yep, looks legit!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/zooplankton/pub/CyclePsychos_zpseeea8053.jpg

.....WITH compliments from non-registered PHOTOSHOP copy.........????

I cant recall there ever been a negative thread about this shop before , how is it they have been able to carry on business this long without a red flag before.

jislaaik i still cant get my mind around this, how can a well established bike shop defraud people so blatantly?

It's not fraud until you get caught!

Mmmmm... Has the veil been lifted for us?