Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

What in cycling IS real then? The riders are fake, the bikes are fake.. What if fake is real and we've been getting shafted all along?! The Armstrongs are the only real ones!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, looks legit!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/zooplankton/pub/CyclePsychos_zpseeea8053.jpg

I'm beginning to think you guys are all faking...if this really happened in Afrika shouldn't that shop be ransacked and burnt out by now? But no the owners are apparently carrying on regardless and probably smiling all the way....

Wonder how many new customers (who don't care about fake or grey) have enquired or are planning to in the near future?

Edited by SwissVan

After more than a 1000 posts. Have we now deciced where you get most bang for your bucks : A fake grey product or a grey fake product?

Could have added: english / italian threaded & or oem / non-oem Black products as well. ????

If, hypothetically of course, you were able to replicate a Pina, Spez, (insert top en brand of your choice here) right down to the BB thread and you didn't take any shortcuts (The devil is in the details as they say...) and you copied one serial number and sold multiple frame with the same serial number, how long do you think it would take the buyer to figure out it was a fake? One call to the supplier would confirm that the serial number was legit.....

If, hypothetically of course, you were able to replicate a Pina, Spez, (insert top en brand of your choice here) right down to the BB thread and you didn't take any shortcuts (The devil is in the details as they say...) and you copied one serial number and sold multiple frame with the same serial number, how long do you think it would take the buyer to figure out it was a fake? One call to the supplier would confirm that the serial number was legit.....

But you see, that requires THOUGHT.

And - in addition - the fakes have subtle differences that mean they aren't direct copies. Even though they're being sold as.

What a mess for everyone, once again cycling is the loser !!

Nope those lowlife crooks at CS have won plenty of suckers money to date, they win so far.

I'm beginning to think you guys are all faking...if this really happened in Afrika shouldn't that shop be ransacked and burnt out by now? But no the owners are apparently carrying on regardless and probably smiling all the way....

Wonder how many new customers (who don't care about fake or grey) have enquired or are planning to in the near future?

Don't joke, the whole place almost went up in smoke last year (May 2013), hmmmm is it just me or do I smell something fishy...

http://www.looklocal...es-fire-unknown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hNtrqef6CT8

Edited by nathrix ® ©™

That's what's been happening with top end watches.

They take a serial no off a forum and copy it.You call and check and it's legit.

First service and you hit with the shocker :eek: :eek:

I see a business opportunity here.These Europeans will take years to pick up on it :whistling: :whistling:

same shop?

previous posts says so,

Additional, one of my good mates dads recently bought himself a SL4 from the same shop - also a fake!

Edited by DIPSLICK

That's what's been happening with top end watches.

They take a serial no off a forum and copy it.You call and check and it's legit.

First service and you hit with the shocker :eek: :eek:

I was just going to use the watch scenario as an example! As with watches I am sure that there are copies and there are COPIES of top end bikes.

Heck they are even doing cars nowadays......

I am starting to think there is something much bigger than all this.

First poster exposes a business that's been around for years.

Conspiracies, conspiracies, conspiracies ....

A fall guy was taken out, to clean up the business, same as in cycling a few years ago? :eek:

What a mess for everyone, once again cycling is the loser !!

this story is much like the capetown gangsters that beat up the driver

CYCLING IS THE LOSER :blush: :blush:

I was just going to use the watch scenario as an example! As with watches I am sure that there are copies and there are COPIES of top end bikes.

Heck they are even doing cars nowadays......

A swiss replica will go for about R7000

A hong kong replica R1500

The Swiss replicas are very good.