HUBBERS LETS HELP CARPET

DIPSLICK

Look, I feel like I shouldn't comment because I didn't donate anything..... But I feel this might be worth the moneys attention : https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/139845-i-want-to-help-a-14-year-old-looking-for-26er-mtb-please/

This is a good idea.

I like the fact that it was proposed unselfishly and that there is a goal.

However, there are lots of cases like this...

eg. there is a boy in my complex who has a bike that is falling apart. his dad is nowhere to be found, apparently buggered off when he was 2, he's 12 now. I am currently buying odds and ends to fix it... I could do with a new shifter and rear brake assembly.

Anywho.

DIPS - your call on the following.

My vote, if the claim is paid??

1, new peddles and seat for Carpet, and any sundries the Sheriff needs to fix it.

2. DIPS get his reward money back.

3. whatever is left goes to buying someone needy a new scooter.

I'm needy, I need a new Pyga one twenty650 frame... runnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssssssss

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NO WORDS

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, YOUR FAMILY IS LUCKY TO HAVE A MAN LIKE YOU, WORTH MUCH MORE THAN MONEY CAN BUY :thumbup: :thumbup:

You should see my WIFE and daughters - I am the lucky one!

You guys are all awesome - thanks for the warm thoughts and amazing intentions and for all the good you all do!

This is a good idea.

I like the fact that it was proposed unselfishly and that there is a goal.

However, there are lots of cases like this...

eg. there is a boy in my complex who has a bike that is falling apart. his dad is nowhere to be found, apparently buggered off when he was 2, he's 12 now. I am currently buying odds and ends to fix it... I could do with a new shifter and rear brake assembly.

Anywho.

DIPS - your call on the following.

My vote, if the claim is paid??

1, new peddles and seat for Carpet, and any sundries the Sheriff needs to fix it.

2. DIPS get his reward money back.

3. whatever is left goes to buying someone needy a new scooter.

I'm needy, I need a new Pyga one twenty650 frame... runnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssssssss

Max what shifters do you need? Have some 3x9 mtb ones lying around looking for a good home.

what he said

Aww thanks Gen.

But you're just saying that because of my tanlines!

:offtopic: :whistling:

Edited by FrancoisC

Hi all , I am writing this with tears in my eyes , you can keep mine and do with it as you see fit.Good to see there is still good people out there.

Aww thanks Gen.

But you're just saying that because of my tanlines!

:offtopic: :whistling:

Jis and some tanlines you have..

*walks away in shame*

Max what shifters do you need? Have some 3x9 mtb ones lying around looking for a good home.

Max - let me know what you need I have a set of Sora 8spd shifters and derailleurs lying around that you can have. PM me

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Will PM you on the week end!!

Max - let me know what you need I have a set of Sora 8spd shifters and derailleurs lying around that you can have. PM me

+1

Francois, you are not getting an out of jail card that easy .

Aw come now Sherriff, Y'alls good people in this here town, but I cants be 'cepting no char'ty an all!

It jus" wouldn be proper, like!

Mayhap some kine ole folk can buy my ole steed - make me feel a whole darn lot better 'bout things for a bit - mayhap have me a darn good ole hootenanny then too (guilt free)!

But the good Lord and the little lady, and the liddle 'un's back on the ranch is all we's really need to be happy and content, like!

Edited by FrancoisC

Guest EdEdEd

Aw come now Sherriff, Y'alls good people in this here town, but I cants be 'cepting no char'ty an all!

It jus" wouldn be proper, like!

Mayhap some kine ole folk can buy my ole steed - make me feel a whole darn lot better 'bout things for a bit - mayhap have me a darn good ole hootenanny then too (guilt free)!

But the good Lord and the little lady, and the liddle 'un's back on the ranch is all we's really need to be happy and content, like!

the hell you just said!? :w00t:

Take what you get friend... the Lord works in mysterious ways... even if the people who is doing the work did so out of their own 'choice'...

Hi Guys,

I have received communication from Cyclesure regarding an ex-gratia payment.

I would like to thank you all for your goodwill and support.

If the Hubbers insist that I keep the money.

I am only prepared to accept enough to recover the damages that I did not claim for.

I also feel strongly about the fact that Dipslick must get his reward money back.

I will also be very happy if Francois can take his family out to a lovely dinner or lunch (Not negotiable)

So Cyclesure has realised it's going to be cheaper to pay you out compared to the business they will be/are going to be loosing because they first communication.

Power/results that we as a community standing together can imply.

G

Hi Guys,

I have received communication from Cyclesure regarding an ex-gratia payment.

I would like to thank you all for your goodwill and support.

If the Hubbers insist that I keep the money.

I am only prepared to accept enough to recover the damages that I did not claim for.

I also feel strongly about the fact that Dipslick must get his reward money back.

I will also be very happy if Francois can take his family out to a lovely dinner or lunch (Not negotiable)