Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, no I'm almost sure or am I? A bike came past me in Mosselbaai today and from the front, the lights, it looked exactly like the Yamaha T700.

Not impossible at all.  They are here.  Not too many (25 I think) but that was the first order.  Was it blue or red?

Not sure on all specs, which why I am making a turn tomorrow... I do know that it’s the 103 cubic inch motor though

3262433b830c6ced98e1b7bfa07c45ea.jpg

So ... have you had a look yet .. .come on man

There is a guy selling a VTR1000SP1 on the Wilddogs forum if anyone is interested. Looks to be a beaut , well maintained for 70 grand. 

SP1 is my dream bike. When I bought my CBR600 there was one in JHB for the same money as my CBR. Getting it here would have been a bit of a challenge so of course I bought the CBR.

Whataretard.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Not impossible at all.  They are here.  Not too many (25 I think) but that was the first order.  Was it blue or red?

I saw a red one parked up next to an Africa Twin the other day.  I was surprised to see that they were pretty much the same size. 

Very much of want.  :wub:   

Not impossible at all. They are here. Not too many (25 I think) but that was the first order. Was it blue or red?

It was such a surprise when I saw it, but definitely not red, dark colours, blue almost black.

So ... have you had a look yet .. .come on man

We are this.... close.... “...”

It’s pretty much crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s... I’ve requested a few fixes that he has agreed... So we wait, but it’s the one... [emoji1693]

We are this.... close.... “...”

It’s pretty much crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s... I’ve requested a few fixes that he has agreed... So we wait, but it’s the one... [emoji1693]

flipping awesome, looks like it is going to be working out well for you!

Do any of you riff raff have any experience on the SV650's .... not the ugly ones, but the nicer ones from 2016/7 I think it was.

Do any of you riff raff have any experience on the SV650's .... not the ugly ones, but the nicer ones from 2016/7 I think it was.

Not personal experience, but I have always liked them.

The Motor from the SV was used in the Vstrom for many years, and they seem to be ok.

Not personal experience, but I have always liked them.

The Motor from the SV was used in the Vstrom for many years, and they seem to be ok.

I was at Scott Motors the other day kicking tyres and this SV got my attention.

Also my first time at their shop and they were really great to speak to and assisting me (Someone who really know nothing and trying to learn more)

IMG_3114-2.jpg

https://scottmotors.co.za/current-stock/

I was at Scott Motors the other day kicking tyres and this SV got my attention.

Also my first time at their shop and they were really great to speak to and assisting me (Someone who really know nothing and trying to learn more)

IMG_3114-2.jpg

https://scottmotors.co.za/current-stock/

Would rather take the MT07 they have, similar price.

That being said, cannot go wrong with the SV. My dad has the DL650, super smooth, fairly punchy. Just don't expect superbike performance and cost a screen....