Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Any racers tomorrow evening?

I'm out tonight, going for a run instead :ph34r: traitor i know....

If you guys feel like posting a race and want to try a nice new hilly 34 km route pse feel free to try my newest contribution to the VT on line routes...

its called:  "Swiss knife valley to Alosen"

post-182-0-20543800-1447744913_thumb.png

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted a race for Tuesday evening. Not very long

Why you whispering?

Ich bin da but in winter mode...like a fat bear hibernating :thumbup:

I hope I can get the thing to work this time

Hmph!!!

Tonight mine would not connect to the race

Everything worked, route downloaded, calibration run but as soon as it tried to connect to the race after the calibration I got a message saying it failed to connect and i should check my internet.

Internet was internetting just fine, tried a few times to connect but same issue every time. I see there were another 5 entrants like me listed as DNS after the race finished.

I'm not patient with tech like this when it does not work....pay good $ for the service and it should work.

Anyway at least i had a nice ride and got to watch another 1.5 episodes of sons of anarchy...maybe i should get them to go visit cycleops :devil:

Anyone else have issues, obviously not Jaco and Talus see u listed as finishers ok

I arrived at finish about a hour after the rest. They were showered and had a beer when I limped home

Weird that there is no count down timer. I thought I was still warming up but race was on for few second already. Did you guys have a countdown screen?

I arrived at finish about a hour after the rest. They were showered and had a beer when I limped home

Weird that there is no count down timer. I thought I was still warming up but race was on for few second already. Did you guys have a countdown screen?

Me.. nope :whistling:

I usually start the race doing a track stand waiting for the counter to zero but today it never even started counting :cursing:

I had a perfect run this time. Countdown etc. First time with the new software. I did a clean new install. NB: it still doesn't allow certain trainers like Pro 400. It must be set to Phantom something.

Some things didn't change... like the taste of my vomit

Sent an email to Dave at Bicyclepower trading and he replied that Cycleops will be releasing some desktop, iOS and Android updates soon, these hopefully will address some of the recent issues

Good effort Talus, avg 290...i can taste it :w00t:

Sent an email to Dave at Bicyclepower trading and he replied that Cycleops will be releasing some desktop, iOS and Android updates soon, these hopefully will address some of the recent issues

Good effort Talus, avg 290...i can taste it :w00t:

The Android app updated last night, promising stability improvements.

And the desktop app has a whole host of updates: VirtualTraining

Looks like I might be able to use the Tacx Argus dvd with CVT desktop - one program to rule them all :)

The Android app updated last night, promising stability improvements.

And the desktop app has a whole host of updates: VirtualTraining

Looks like I might be able to use the Tacx Argus dvd with CVT desktop - one program to rule them all :)

Thanks

I checked my desktop app version is 3.6.4210 and there are 3 later versions listed on the support page for desktop, all starting as 4.x.x

So i tried to update to the latest Ver and the message i got was

"Your current version is up to date, there is no newer version" ..

Sent VT support a question about /\ /\

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted. Now CVT can stop mocking me about having no friends <_<

LOL... sometimes i think the CVT machine has no f.... idea... been using it for over a year mostly for winter training and online races and it still calls me a novice 

no funny comments now

LOL... sometimes i think the CVT machine has no f.... idea... been using it for over a year mostly for winter training and online races and it still calls me a novice 

no funny comments now

*giggle*

I need to get one of these trainers to come join the rides, its just figuring out how to slip it past the wife that is the problem.

Archived