• Martin Scorsese
    • Ridley Scott
    • M. Night Shyamalan
    • Steven Spielberg
    • Quentin Tarantino
    • Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

I watched this the other night - just to see Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe play a different role.

I also have this one lined up, but am not sure if I can bring myself to watch it

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched about 30min of extraction, very disappointed. Too much sub-titles,Bollywood type action. The trailer was awesome, but the amount of subs was just ridiculous for me. O ja, and doing house penetration with rifles on safe????‍♂️????‍♂️

I read some reviews on it yesterday. Not very good, but you just convinced me to watch it.

What sort of everloving tripe is that? Comedic goofball, in an action movie? In a role that he hits perfectly, but better yet makes you believe he actually is the person he's portraying. 

Jeepers. Is that what movie critics are thinking, nowadays? 

Watched about 30min of extraction, very disappointed. Too much sub-titles,Bollywood type action. The trailer was awesome, but the amount of subs was just ridiculous for me. O ja, and doing house penetration with rifles on safe‍♂‍♂

I am 100% sure that it's a legal health and safety requirement for them to be on safe, regardless of whether loaded or not. 

As for the bollywood action, there was nothing bollywood about it. But yes, there were subtitles. I personally far prefer subs to dubs but I get that some don't like 'em at all. 

Some people like J-Pop. Who am I to judge... :lol:

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

I watched this the other night - just to see Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe play a different role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOFatKD0Vzo

I also have this one lined up, but am not sure if I can bring myself to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkOitsfMKGY

If you wanna see Daniel Radcliffe in a non Harry Potter role then Swiss army man is definitely worth a watch. It's not for everyone... But it hit the spot with me... And it's got the highly underrated Paul Dano

https://youtu.be/yrK1f4TsQfM

If you wanna see Daniel Radcliffe in a non Harry Potter role then Swiss army man is definitely worth a watch. It's not for everyone... But it hit the spot with me... And it's got the highly underrated Paul Dano

Trailer reminds me a bit of this guy

wilson.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&r

I watched this the other night - just to see Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe play a different role.

I really enjoyed Guns Akimbo. Completely nuts but lots of fun.

I read some reviews on it yesterday. Not very good, but you just convinced me to watch it.

Some good skop, skiet, en donner moments. But overall pretty dissapointing for me.

Netflix in my experience makes some good series, but average movies. I don't know why, but very few tick the boxes for me despite having a good cast.

I am 100% sure that it's a legal health and safety requirement for them to be on safe, regardless of whether loaded or not. 

As for the bollywood action, there was nothing bollywood about it. But yes, there were subtitles. I personally far prefer subs to dubs but I get that some don't like 'em at all. 

Some people like J-Pop. Who am I to judge... :lol:

i enjoyed the location and culture change. But all those tuk tuks hooting like that incessantly will drive me getuktuk :P

That was some brutal action, and those camera lines were genuinely trippy. Well setup for a follow-up  i think. Just need to beef up the script. 

Watched about 30min of extraction, very disappointed. Too much sub-titles,Bollywood type action. The trailer was awesome, but the amount of subs was just ridiculous for me. O ja, and doing house penetration with rifles on safe‍♂‍♂

Agreed it was crap

i enjoyed the location and culture change. But all those tuk tuks hooting like that incessantly will drive me getuktuk [emoji14]

That was some brutal action, and those camera lines were genuinely trippy. Well setup for a follow-up i think. Just need to beef up the script.

That end leaves you with 2 questions, is it that or is it actually just that.

I really enjoyed it..good action flick.

To add I don't typically like action flicks..I find them repetitive especially the big hollywood productions..but this I enjoyed.

Edited by Gen

i enjoyed the location and culture change. But all those tuk tuks hooting like that incessantly will drive me getuktuk :P

That was some brutal action, and those camera lines were genuinely trippy. Well setup for a follow-up  i think. Just need to beef up the script. 

And as for the CQC.... damn. 

Also watched extraction...10 million gun fights...5000 fights over guns....a few heartfelt moments with the whole "memory of the child" scenes ripped straight from gladiator. Meh

Watched it last night fell asleep towards the end. The fact that I haven't even bothered to go and check out the ending says it all.

Loved the hot indian actress though. (are we still allowed to say this without getting into trouble?)

Also watched extraction...10 million gun fights...5000 fights over guns....a few heartfelt moments with the whole "memory of the child" scenes ripped straight from gladiator. Meh

Watched it last night fell asleep towards the end. The fact that I haven't even bothered to go and check out the ending says it all.

Loved the hot indian actress though. (are we still allowed to say this without getting into trouble?)

You could've just said that Golshifteh Farahani is quite attractive.

And yes she is quite attractive..she is also Iranian.