• Ridley Scott
    • M. Night Shyamalan
    • Steven Spielberg
    • Quentin Tarantino
    • Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

Watched the new bond on Saturday night.

It was awesome to get out and go and watch a movie in a cinema. HANDS DOWN the best bond movie ever. The car chases were the best I've seen in a Bond. The Italian town where some of the film was shot is just beautiful. The toys were awesome. There were 4 Astons in the movie. Yes 4! A bunch of baddies getting killed. A believable Bond villain and an ending that had my step daughter crying.

There's a bunch of nods to previous Bond movies in it which I loved.

Yes there was a bit of SJW LGBTQ punting but if you concentrated on that you missed out on a good movie.

BEST BOND EVER!

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a go at Dune last night, the SFX are amazing, story line is good, hopefully they will start filming a sequel, as it is needed to complete the whole book/ PC game/ Movie series. Being  kind part of "Pop-culture", I had to watch it, played the games, as I got older, watched the first movie (1984), after I had a lot of searching to do on the interweb, now I am also looking for the book (1965). Intetesting enough, George Lucas found inspiration for Star wars through Dune, never knew... 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 4:37 PM, corrie.kuilder said:

Had a go at Dune last night, the SFX are amazing, story line is good, hopefully they will start filming a sequel, as it is needed to complete the whole book/ PC game/ Movie series. Being  kind part of "Pop-culture", I had to watch it, played the games, as I got older, watched the first movie (1984), after I had a lot of searching to do on the interweb, now I am also looking for the book (1965). Intetesting enough, George Lucas found inspiration for Star wars through Dune, never knew... 

Always been a fan and thoroughly enjoyed the latest movie. Less twisted than the 80’s one but true to the books and fantastically atmospheric. You definitely have to read the books, missing out on a lot of intricacies if you haven’t !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you into heavy metal and the 80s scene. Look up Mean Man. Documentary about Chris Holmes. Poignant story. 

edit: on prime. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

• 2 weeks later...

Cyrano (2021) - 10/10

A brilliant production with marvelous sets, great songs and a superb epic love story filled with romance, wit and emotion.

• 7 months later...